Debate „Poverty in Serbia“
Debate was held on the International Day for the Eradication of Poverty, on October 17, 2018.
Ivan Sekulovic, associate of the Center for Democracy, and former director of the Social Inclusion and Poverty Reduction Unit held introductory speech „Are there any policies for poverty reduction in Serbia“, and Sarita Bradas, researcher in the CDF spoke about relativization of the poverty data in Serbia, after which the discussion for more than 30 participants was open.
Debate was organized in partnership with Trag Fondation, Autonumous Women Center, Initiative „Ne da(vi)mo Beograd“, Initiative A11 and Portal Bebac.
„Poverty in Serbia“ was 98 debate, supported by the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung.
Center for Democracy Foundation
- Analysis: Elderly poverty in Serbia and Agenda 2030 (Summary)
- Closing Conference of the SDGs for All Platform - Recommendations
- Analysis: Child Poverty and the 2030 Agenda (Summary)
- Energy Poverty Analysis (Summary)
- Analysis of the Gender Mainstreaming in the Economic Reform Programme for the period 2022-2024 (summary)
- Publication: Social Impact of Public Policies
- Regional Youth Compact for Europe - Project Report
- SDGs for ALL Project Brochure
- Serbia 2030: Development priorities – the non-state sector report
- Youth Transformative Potential in the EU Integration Processes and Post-Covid-19 Developments in the Western Balkans (Comparative Study)
- Democracy and EU enlargement in the Western Balkans: Can there be one without the other?
- Policy recommendation: Eradicating Poverty as Serbia’s Number One Strategy
- Policy Recommendation: Fulfilment of International Labour Organisation Standards as a Precondition of Sustainable Development in Serbia
- Serbia 2030: Readiness for implementation of the 2030 Agenda
- LABOUR MARKET AND EMPLOYMENT - SUMMARY REPORT
- Public Sector Ban on Employment – Issues and Recommendations
- Do we have the right to cultural rights?
- The Rule of Law in the Chapter 19 - Social Policy and Employment