25 years of Center for Democracy Foundation
Celebrating the 25th Anniversary of the Center for Democracy Foundation
Center for Democracy Foundation this year celebrates the 25 years of its work. This period was marked with dramatic political changes, economic crises, social turbulences and international conflicts. Historical visions were changing. Today, in the new age which is not less dramatic, the promotion of the European values, introducing the standards of the European political and legal practice in our legal system and defending the human rights, remain the key topics for us.
Center for Democracy remained loyal to its principles, to development of democratic ideas, to education of citizens for participation in political processes, to promotion of democratic political culture, to nurturing of dialogue, argument thought and the spirit of tolerance.
Follow our campaign on social networks in the following 25 days in honor of the 25 years of our work. We will remind you on our successes, ideas, friends we were working with and on our projects for the future.
Because we believe.
that change is possible
that experience is the foundation
that youth gives us guidelines
that development means life.
- “Civil Society in the Western Balkans: Involvement in the EU Accession Negotiation and EU Integration Processes from Initiatives to a Structured Dialogue”
- Regional Youth Compact for Europe (Leaflet)
- Comments/recommendations concerning the 2018-2020 Economic Reform Programme (ERP)
- Center for Democracy Foundation (Presentation)
- Položaj žena na tržištu rada
- Profil radnika zaposlenih preko agencija za privremeno zapošljavanje
- Statistics and Decent Work
- Analiza stručnih i političkih predloga za ustavnu reformu
- Izveštaj „Regulacija lizinga radne snage u Republici Srbiji“
- Analiza efekata primene izmena i dopuna Zakona o radu
- Regulacija "lizinga radne snage" u Republici Srbiji
- Pojmovnik dostojanstvenog rada
- DPF: Može li Srbija bez nauke? (Bilten br. 7)
- DPF: Ima li podele vlasti u Srbiji? (Bilten br. 6)
- DPF: Šta su doneli izbori? (Bilten br. 5)
- DPF: Migracije i evropske integracije (Bilten br. 4)
- Ka većoj transparentnosti i jasnim kriterijumima za zapošljavanje u javnom sektoru
- Lokalne samouprave i pristupni pregovori – zbornik radova