LAWGEM Online Conference
On Monday 25th May from 10 do 14.30h, the Faculty of Law of University of Belgrade is organizing ONLINE conference Gender Competent Legal Knowledge. This Conference is a part of project `New Quality in Education for Gender Equality – Strategic Partnership for the Development of Master`s Study Program LAW AND GENDER` /LAWGEM/. Center for Democracy Foundation is the associate media partner of Faculty of Law on the LAWGEM project.
The Faculty of Law University of Belgrade has been coordinating the prestigious European project `New Quality in Education for Gender Equality – Strategic Partnership for the Development of Master`s Study Program LAW AND GENDER` /LAWGEM/, together with consortium partners from Cadiz University Spain, Lumsa University Italy, Orebro University Sweden, and Saarland University/Europa Institut Germany.
The most important intellectual output planned to be created in the frame of the LAWGEM project is Curriculum with 17 syllabi, for purposes of establishing/accrediting and implementing in the near future the master`s study program LAW AND GENDER. The most important output of the project is to eneable Universities to create as better as possible syllabi and Curriculum for master`s study program Law and Gender.
- EU Support to Serbia and COVID-19
- The COVID-19 Pandemic and Serbian Labour Rights
- Information for the Public Benefit in the Era of ‘Fake News Pandemic’
- “Civil Society in the Western Balkans: Involvement in the EU Accession Negotiation and EU Integration Processes from Initiatives to a Structured Dialogue”
- CDF Profile and Key Achievements 2017-2019
- Regional Youth Compact for Europe (Leaflet)
- Comments/recommendations concerning the 2018-2020 Economic Reform Programme (ERP)
- Center for Democracy Foundation (Presentation)
- Položaj žena na tržištu rada
- Profil radnika zaposlenih preko agencija za privremeno zapošljavanje
- Statistics and Decent Work
- Analiza stručnih i političkih predloga za ustavnu reformu
- Izveštaj „Regulacija lizinga radne snage u Republici Srbiji“
- Analiza efekata primene izmena i dopuna Zakona o radu
- Regulacija "lizinga radne snage" u Republici Srbiji
- Pojmovnik dostojanstvenog rada
- DPF: Može li Srbija bez nauke? (Bilten br. 7)
- DPF: Ima li podele vlasti u Srbiji? (Bilten br. 6)