LAWGEM Online Conference
On Monday 25th May from 10 do 14.30h, the Faculty of Law of University of Belgrade is organizing ONLINE conference Gender Competent Legal Knowledge. This Conference is a part of project `New Quality in Education for Gender Equality – Strategic Partnership for the Development of Master`s Study Program LAW AND GENDER` /LAWGEM/. Center for Democracy Foundation is the associate media partner of Faculty of Law on the LAWGEM project.
The Faculty of Law University of Belgrade has been coordinating the prestigious European project `New Quality in Education for Gender Equality – Strategic Partnership for the Development of Master`s Study Program LAW AND GENDER` /LAWGEM/, together with consortium partners from Cadiz University Spain, Lumsa University Italy, Orebro University Sweden, and Saarland University/Europa Institut Germany.
The most important intellectual output planned to be created in the frame of the LAWGEM project is Curriculum with 17 syllabi, for purposes of establishing/accrediting and implementing in the near future the master`s study program LAW AND GENDER. The most important output of the project is to eneable Universities to create as better as possible syllabi and Curriculum for master`s study program Law and Gender.
- Analysis: Elderly poverty in Serbia and Agenda 2030 (Summary)
- Closing Conference of the SDGs for All Platform - Recommendations
- Analysis: Child Poverty and the 2030 Agenda (Summary)
- Energy Poverty Analysis (Summary)
- Analysis of the Gender Mainstreaming in the Economic Reform Programme for the period 2022-2024 (summary)
- Publication: Social Impact of Public Policies
- Regional Youth Compact for Europe - Project Report
- SDGs for ALL Project Brochure
- Serbia 2030: Development priorities – the non-state sector report
- Youth Transformative Potential in the EU Integration Processes and Post-Covid-19 Developments in the Western Balkans (Comparative Study)
- Democracy and EU enlargement in the Western Balkans: Can there be one without the other?
- Policy recommendation: Eradicating Poverty as Serbia’s Number One Strategy
- Policy Recommendation: Fulfilment of International Labour Organisation Standards as a Precondition of Sustainable Development in Serbia
- Serbia 2030: Readiness for implementation of the 2030 Agenda
- LABOUR MARKET AND EMPLOYMENT - SUMMARY REPORT
- Public Sector Ban on Employment – Issues and Recommendations
- Do we have the right to cultural rights?
- The Rule of Law in the Chapter 19 - Social Policy and Employment