Nataša Vučković at the meeting of CSO representatives and the Ministry of Human and Minority Rights and Social Dialogue
The Executive Director of the Center for Democracy Foundation, Nataša Vučković participated in the meeting of CSOs representatives and the Ministry of Human and Minority Rights and Social Dialogue, Collaboration with CSOs Division.
The meeting was held 25 February 2021 at the Palace of Serbia (SIV), with the participation of Minister Gordana Čomić and approximately 20 CSO representatives most active in terms of social protection.
The aim of the meeting was to introduce the Ministry’s key objectives and plans to the CSOs, and also to review the current situation and to encourage dialogue on issues of mutual interest and potential directions the activities may take relative to collaboration among the two sectors.
Center for Democracy Foundation
- Analysis: Elderly poverty in Serbia and Agenda 2030 (Summary)
- Closing Conference of the SDGs for All Platform - Recommendations
- Analysis: Child Poverty and the 2030 Agenda (Summary)
- Energy Poverty Analysis (Summary)
- Analysis of the Gender Mainstreaming in the Economic Reform Programme for the period 2022-2024 (summary)
- Publication: Social Impact of Public Policies
- Regional Youth Compact for Europe - Project Report
- SDGs for ALL Project Brochure
- Serbia 2030: Development priorities – the non-state sector report
- Youth Transformative Potential in the EU Integration Processes and Post-Covid-19 Developments in the Western Balkans (Comparative Study)
- Democracy and EU enlargement in the Western Balkans: Can there be one without the other?
- Policy recommendation: Eradicating Poverty as Serbia’s Number One Strategy
- Policy Recommendation: Fulfilment of International Labour Organisation Standards as a Precondition of Sustainable Development in Serbia
- Serbia 2030: Readiness for implementation of the 2030 Agenda
- LABOUR MARKET AND EMPLOYMENT - SUMMARY REPORT
- Public Sector Ban on Employment – Issues and Recommendations
- Do we have the right to cultural rights?
- The Rule of Law in the Chapter 19 - Social Policy and Employment