Nataša Vučković at the ALDA General Assembly held in Strasbourg
Supporting local democracy, supporting peace and resilience
On 5 and 6 May 2022, Nataša Vučković, Secretary General at the CDF, participated in the BoD session and regularly scheduled annual General Assembly of the ALDA (the European Association for Local Democracy) in Strasbourg (France).
Key topics discussed were the Conference on the Future of Europe and the situation in Ukraine, as well as future steps and strategies of ALDA.
ALDA's commitment to supporting a culture of dialogue, strengthening local communities and fostering good governance, which plays an important role in promoting peace and democracy, were highlighted during the Assembly. Local democracy agencies are working on placing the needs of the population at the centre of community living.
The needs of the people and their ideas expressed during the Conference on the Future of Europe must be taken into account, and the role of the CSOs is essential in ensuring that the voices of the citizenry are heard.
The Board of Directors of the ALDA emphasised their readiness to provide concrete support to the people of Ukraine, their allies and colleagues.
Center for Democracy Foundation
- The Tool For The Introduction Of The ‘Leave No One Behind’ Principle Into Legislative And Strategic Acts Of The Republic Of Serbia
- Analysis: Elderly poverty in Serbia and Agenda 2030 (Summary)
- Closing Conference of the SDGs for All Platform - Recommendations
- Analysis: Child Poverty and the 2030 Agenda (Summary)
- Energy Poverty Analysis (Summary)
- Analysis of the Gender Mainstreaming in the Economic Reform Programme for the period 2022-2024 (summary)
- Publication: Social Impact of Public Policies
- Regional Youth Compact for Europe - Project Report
- SDGs for ALL Project Brochure
- Serbia 2030: Development priorities – the non-state sector report
- Youth Transformative Potential in the EU Integration Processes and Post-Covid-19 Developments in the Western Balkans (Comparative Study)
- Democracy and EU enlargement in the Western Balkans: Can there be one without the other?
- Policy recommendation: Eradicating Poverty as Serbia’s Number One Strategy
- Policy Recommendation: Fulfilment of International Labour Organisation Standards as a Precondition of Sustainable Development in Serbia
- Serbia 2030: Readiness for implementation of the 2030 Agenda
- LABOUR MARKET AND EMPLOYMENT - SUMMARY REPORT
- Public Sector Ban on Employment – Issues and Recommendations
- Do we have the right to cultural rights?