What is to be done after sanctions? - The return of Yugoslavia to European integration processes and to the EU market (1995)
Only one day after the adoption of the UN Security Council Resolution 1022 on suspension of all sanctions imposed against SR Yugoslavia, a round table was organised on the premises of the Centre for Democracy Foundation with the participation of Yugoslav economic experts, journalists and representatives of the diplomatic corps. The aim of the round table was to facilitate realistic analysis of objective circumstances and requirements Yugoslavia would face after sanctions were lifted and bring into focus measures that need to be taken in order to provide for its reintegration into international community.
2023-12-07 | Belgrade
2023-11-15 | Belgrade
- Serbia 2030 - Many challenges, little time: Is Serbia set on its development path?
- NCEU Recommendations 2023
- SDGs for All Platform newsletter (September 2023)
- POLITEIA Regional School for Youth Participation 2023 (leaflet)
- SDGs for All Platform newsletter (June 2023)
- Regional Youth Dialogue for Europe (leaflet)
- Poverty Projections for Older Persons
- The Impact of the Global Crisis on Vulnerable Groups
- Improving the Lives of Marginalised Groups
- The Tool For The Introduction Of The ‘Leave No One Behind’ Principle Into Legislative And Strategic Acts Of The Republic Of Serbia
- Easy Handbook to Support Professionals in working with Marginalised Groups
- User manual: How to Find a Job?
- Analysis: Elderly poverty in Serbia and Agenda 2030 (Summary)
- Closing Conference of the SDGs for All Platform - Recommendations
- Analysis: Child Poverty and the 2030 Agenda (Summary)
- Energy Poverty Analysis (Summary)
- Analysis of the Gender Mainstreaming in the Economic Reform Programme for the period 2022-2024 (summary)
- Publication: Social Impact of Public Policies