Regional Youth Compact for Europe
Regional Youth Compact for Europe is a three year project that aims to empower CSOs, particularly YOUTH organizations in the Western Balkans and Turkey to more effectively participate in policy design and in monitoring the process of EU integration.
Center for Democracy Foundation, Balkan Network for Local Democracy (ALDA and Local Democracy Agencies from the WB Region), CRTA (Belgrade), Youth Act Center (Albania) and SODEM (Turkey) will work together on various activities aiming to strengthen the capacity of CSOs and youth organizations to monitor the implementation of public policies, to engage in evidence based advocacy through a structured civil dialogue with the focus on good governance, the rule of law, economic governance, employment and social policy reform. A combined set of awareness raising, capacity building and regional networking activities are aimed to strengthen the impact of CSOs in the reform process towards the EU integration.
The Balkan Network for Local Democracy acting as a consolidated cooperation/consultation platform will be engaging Local Democracy Agencies, local public authorities, CSOs and youth groups from across the region in EU integration related policy dialogue through innovative mechanisms for influencing public policies and reform process.
Main project work packages which will be implemented at local and regional level include Capacity building, Monitoring and Advocacy, Regional Networking and Exchange, Public Campaign and Sub- granting Programme.
Regional Youth Compact for Europe is implemented by:
Center for Democracy Foundation, The Association of Local Democracy Agencies (ALDA), ALDA Skopje, Local Democracy Agency Subotica, Local Democracy Agency Montenegro, Local Democracy Agency Mostar, Local Democracy Agency Prijedor, Local Democracy Agency of Kosovo, Local Democracy Agency for Central and Southern Serbia, Local Democracy Agency Zavidovici, Local Democracy Agency Albania, CRTA, Youth Act Albania and SODEM Turkey.
2018-10-30 | Belgrade
- Comments/recommendations concerning the 2018-2020 Economic Reform Programme (ERP)
- Center for Democracy Foundation (Presentation)
- Položaj žena na tržištu rada
- Profil radnika zaposlenih preko agencija za privremeno zapošljavanje
- Statistics and Decent Work
- Analiza stručnih i političkih predloga za ustavnu reformu
- Izveštaj „Regulacija lizinga radne snage u Republici Srbiji“
- Analiza efekata primene izmena i dopuna Zakona o radu
- Regulacija "lizinga radne snage" u Republici Srbiji
- Pojmovnik dostojanstvenog rada
- DPF: Može li Srbija bez nauke? (Bilten br. 7)
- DPF: Ima li podele vlasti u Srbiji? (Bilten br. 6)
- DPF: Šta su doneli izbori? (Bilten br. 5)
- DPF: Migracije i evropske integracije (Bilten br. 4)
- Ka većoj transparentnosti i jasnim kriterijumima za zapošljavanje u javnom sektoru
- Lokalne samouprave i pristupni pregovori – zbornik radova
- Priručnik o programskom budžetu lokalnih samouprava u Srbiji
- Publikacija Informacioni sistem za potrebe Inspektorata za rad