Sustainable Development Goals for All Platform
FCD CONTRIBUTION TO THE 2030 AGENDA / SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS
The Center for Democracy Foundation is one of the partners on the Sustainable Development Goals for All platform project, collaborating alongside the Ana and Vlada Divac Foundation and working to spread knowledge, the inclusion of all key actors, proposing priorities and policies concerning a few of the core goals of sustainable development: Goal 1 – No Poverty, Goal 2 – Zero Hunger, Goal 3 – Good health and Well-being, Goal 4 – Quality Education, Goal 5 – Gender Equality.
The SDGs for All platform project was launched at the beginning of March with an official presentation during which the goals of the three-year project and activities to be implemented within three pillars - social, economic and environmental, were presented. The first, i.e. the social pillar will be coordinated by the Ana and Vlada Divac Foundation with the Center for Democracy Foundation. The second pillar will be covered by the Center for Advanced Economic Studies (CEVES) in partnership with the Timok Youth Center (TYC), and the third pillar will be coordinated by the Belgrade Open School (BOS) in partnership with the Foundation BFPE for a Responsible Society.
The Sustainable Development Goals that we cover through the three pillars are mutually dependent on each other and our collaboration and joint efforts to engage all key actors will be of vital importance and will serve to contribute to bringing about important change within our society – to ensure the application of SDGs is visible and a change that the people of our country are able to feel in their daily lives, especially among those groups who are most vulnerable. In order to achieve this, we have contacted a large number of companies, small and medium-sized enterprises, local self-governments, civil societies, decision makers and of course, first and foremost, the general public. This platform aims to include everyone and to create proposals based on the actual needs of the people through dialogue, by expanding on existing experience and by spreading good practices established to date.
The project is supported by the GIZ (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit) and the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC).
2023-12-07 | Belgrade
2023-11-15 | Belgrade
- Serbia 2030 - Many challenges, little time: Is Serbia set on its development path?
- NCEU Recommendations 2023
- SDGs for All Platform newsletter (September 2023)
- POLITEIA Regional School for Youth Participation 2023 (leaflet)
- SDGs for All Platform newsletter (June 2023)
- Regional Youth Dialogue for Europe (leaflet)
- Poverty Projections for Older Persons
- The Impact of the Global Crisis on Vulnerable Groups
- Improving the Lives of Marginalised Groups
- The Tool For The Introduction Of The ‘Leave No One Behind’ Principle Into Legislative And Strategic Acts Of The Republic Of Serbia
- Easy Handbook to Support Professionals in working with Marginalised Groups
- User manual: How to Find a Job?
- Analysis: Elderly poverty in Serbia and Agenda 2030 (Summary)
- Closing Conference of the SDGs for All Platform - Recommendations
- Analysis: Child Poverty and the 2030 Agenda (Summary)
- Energy Poverty Analysis (Summary)
- Analysis of the Gender Mainstreaming in the Economic Reform Programme for the period 2022-2024 (summary)
- Publication: Social Impact of Public Policies