„Extending Social Protection to families in Serbia with enhanced shock-responsiveness“
Joint United Nations Program
The Center for Democracy Foundation in cooperation with the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) conducted activities within the Joint United Nations Program „Extending Social Protection to families in Serbia with enhanced shock-responsiveness“ through 12 focus groups with members of the most vulnerable groups in Niš, Leskovac, Požega, Užice, Zaječar, Knjaževac.
The documents „The Impact of the Global Crisis on Vulnerable Groups - Findings from the Focus Group Discussions“ by Sarita Bradaš and the analysis of „Poverty Projections for Older Persons - The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic and the Ukrainian crisis on the poverty of older persons in the Republic of Serbia“ by Lidija Kuzmanov were published.
UN Joint Programme Extending Social Protection to families in Serbia with enhanced shock-responsiveness focuses on strengthening shock-responsive social protection system to mitigate the socio-economic impacts of the consecutive crisis that hit the country.
Its aim is to (i) strengthen the data response on the impact of the crisis on the most vulnerable groups to feed into the introduction of legislative changes for adaptive social protection system (ii) apply the shock-responsive social protection principles to provide support for the 170 most vulnerable families The project is implemented jointly by UNICEF (lead agency) and UNFPA, with the participation of UNHCR and in close partnership with the Special Advisor to the Prime Minister on Agenda 2030, Ministry of Labour, Employment, Veteran and Social Affairs, other line-Ministries, Local Self Governments, Statistical Office, Red Cross and World Bank.
The project is supported by the UN Joint SDG Fund.
The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic and the Ukrainian crisis
Findings from the Focus Group Discussions
2023-12-07 | Belgrade
2023-11-15 | Belgrade
- Serbia 2030 - Many challenges, little time: Is Serbia set on its development path?
- NCEU Recommendations 2023
- SDGs for All Platform newsletter (September 2023)
- POLITEIA Regional School for Youth Participation 2023 (leaflet)
- SDGs for All Platform newsletter (June 2023)
- Regional Youth Dialogue for Europe (leaflet)
- Poverty Projections for Older Persons
- The Impact of the Global Crisis on Vulnerable Groups
- Improving the Lives of Marginalised Groups
- The Tool For The Introduction Of The ‘Leave No One Behind’ Principle Into Legislative And Strategic Acts Of The Republic Of Serbia
- Easy Handbook to Support Professionals in working with Marginalised Groups
- User manual: How to Find a Job?
- Analysis: Elderly poverty in Serbia and Agenda 2030 (Summary)
- Closing Conference of the SDGs for All Platform - Recommendations
- Analysis: Child Poverty and the 2030 Agenda (Summary)
- Energy Poverty Analysis (Summary)
- Analysis of the Gender Mainstreaming in the Economic Reform Programme for the period 2022-2024 (summary)
- Publication: Social Impact of Public Policies