Poverty Projections for Older Persons
The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic and the Ukrainian crisis on the poverty of older persons in the Republic of Serbia
Author: Lidija Kuzmanov
This publication has been produced with the support of the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) in Serbia within the framework of the Joint UN Programme “Extending Social Protection to families in Serbia with enhanced shock-responsiveness”, implemented by UNICEF, the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) with the participation of the United Nations Refugee Agency (UNHCR).
The views expressed in this publication are those of the authors, and do not necessarily represent the views of UNFPA, the United Nations or any of its affiliated organizations.
2023-11-15 | Belgrade
- Serbia 2030 - Many challenges, little time: Is Serbia set on its development path?
- NCEU Recommendations 2023
- SDGs for All Platform newsletter (September 2023)
- POLITEIA Regional School for Youth Participation 2023 (leaflet)
- SDGs for All Platform newsletter (June 2023)
- Regional Youth Dialogue for Europe (leaflet)
- Poverty Projections for Older Persons
- The Impact of the Global Crisis on Vulnerable Groups
- Improving the Lives of Marginalised Groups
- The Tool For The Introduction Of The ‘Leave No One Behind’ Principle Into Legislative And Strategic Acts Of The Republic Of Serbia
- Easy Handbook to Support Professionals in working with Marginalised Groups
- User manual: How to Find a Job?
- Analysis: Elderly poverty in Serbia and Agenda 2030 (Summary)
- Closing Conference of the SDGs for All Platform - Recommendations
- Analysis: Child Poverty and the 2030 Agenda (Summary)
- Energy Poverty Analysis (Summary)
- Analysis of the Gender Mainstreaming in the Economic Reform Programme for the period 2022-2024 (summary)
- Publication: Social Impact of Public Policies