Regional Youth Compact for Europe in collaborative activities
With the idea of consolidating the network of regional youth projects in the Western Balkans, a meeting of local organisations was held, whereby each presented their current projects.
Participating in the meeting were the following organisations:
Belgrade Open School - Western Balkan Civil Society Organisations for Youth Employment Support (WEB4YES)
Regional Cooperation Council - Western Balkans Youth Lab Project
Ana and Vlade Divac Foundation - WB&T for EmploYouth
Center for Democracy Foundation - Regional Youth Compact for Europe
The meeting was held via the Go2Meeting platform and its objective was to strengthen the network of all organisations coordinating within the Western Balkans on the Regional Youth Compact for Europe project.
A basis for future collaboration was defined: Mutual exchange of information, mutually-themed meetings, and a proposal was made that this network also organise joint activities, such as the Youth Week.
We would like to thank the Ana and Vlade Divac Foundation for initiating this meeting.
Center for Democracy Foundation
- Analysis: Elderly poverty in Serbia and Agenda 2030 (Summary)
- Closing Conference of the SDGs for All Platform - Recommendations
- Analysis: Child Poverty and the 2030 Agenda (Summary)
- Energy Poverty Analysis (Summary)
- Analysis of the Gender Mainstreaming in the Economic Reform Programme for the period 2022-2024 (summary)
- Publication: Social Impact of Public Policies
- Regional Youth Compact for Europe - Project Report
- SDGs for ALL Project Brochure
- Serbia 2030: Development priorities – the non-state sector report
- Youth Transformative Potential in the EU Integration Processes and Post-Covid-19 Developments in the Western Balkans (Comparative Study)
- Democracy and EU enlargement in the Western Balkans: Can there be one without the other?
- Policy recommendation: Eradicating Poverty as Serbia’s Number One Strategy
- Policy Recommendation: Fulfilment of International Labour Organisation Standards as a Precondition of Sustainable Development in Serbia
- Serbia 2030: Readiness for implementation of the 2030 Agenda
- LABOUR MARKET AND EMPLOYMENT - SUMMARY REPORT
- Public Sector Ban on Employment – Issues and Recommendations
- Do we have the right to cultural rights?
- The Rule of Law in the Chapter 19 - Social Policy and Employment