Project „Regional Youth Compact for Europe“
CSOs and youth organizations from the Western Balkans to effective participation in the process of EU integration
Regional Youth Compact for Europe is three year project which aims to strengthen CSOs, especially youth organizations in the Western Balkans and Turkey, in order to more efficient participate in the creation of the public policies and monitoring of the processes of the European integration.
Center for Democracy Foundation, Balkan Network for Local Democracy (ALDA – European Association for local democracy and agencies for local democracy from the region of the Western Balkans), Youth Act Center (Albania), CRTA (Belgrade) and SODEM (Turkey) will participate together in different activities which aims to strengthen capacities of the CSOs and of youth organizations for monitoring the implementation of the public policies and for advocacy through structured dialogue.
Special attention will be on the good governance, rule of law, economic governance, employment and reform of social policy. Combined activities such as regional networking, strengthening the capacities of the members of the Balkan Network for Local Democracy and youth organizations, monitoring, should increase the influence of the CSOs in the reform processes on the road to EU.
Main activities that will be implemented during the project are strengthening the capacities, monitoring and advocacy, regional networking and exchange, public campaign and sub-granting program.
Regional Youth Compact for Europe is implemented by:
Center for Democracy Foundation, The Association of Local Democracy Agencies (ALDA), ALDA Skopje, Local Democracy Agency Subotica, Local Democracy Agency Montenegro, Local Democracy Agency Mostar, Local Democracy Agency Prijedor, Local Democracy Agency of Kosovo, Local Democracy Agency for Central and Southern Serbia, Local Democracy Agency Zavidovici, Local Democracy Agency Albania, CRTA, Youth Act Albania and SODEM Turkey.
Politiea Western Balkans School for Youth Participation
- “Civil Society in the Western Balkans: Involvement in the EU Accession Negotiation and EU Integration Processes from Initiatives to a Structured Dialogue”
- Regional Youth Compact for Europe (Leaflet)
- Comments/recommendations concerning the 2018-2020 Economic Reform Programme (ERP)
- Center for Democracy Foundation (Presentation)
- Položaj žena na tržištu rada
- Profil radnika zaposlenih preko agencija za privremeno zapošljavanje
- Statistics and Decent Work
- Analiza stručnih i političkih predloga za ustavnu reformu
- Izveštaj „Regulacija lizinga radne snage u Republici Srbiji“
- Analiza efekata primene izmena i dopuna Zakona o radu
- Regulacija "lizinga radne snage" u Republici Srbiji
- Pojmovnik dostojanstvenog rada
- DPF: Može li Srbija bez nauke? (Bilten br. 7)
- DPF: Ima li podele vlasti u Srbiji? (Bilten br. 6)
- DPF: Šta su doneli izbori? (Bilten br. 5)
- DPF: Migracije i evropske integracije (Bilten br. 4)
- Ka većoj transparentnosti i jasnim kriterijumima za zapošljavanje u javnom sektoru
- Lokalne samouprave i pristupni pregovori – zbornik radova