We Have A Say Youth Fund – presenting the results of youth projects
Increased participation of youths and strengthening of local democracy within the Western Balkans
The Center for Democracy Foundation organised a closing event for the We Have A Say Youth Fund, implemented via the Regional Youth Compact for Europe project.
Through this Youth Fund, the CDF supported 13 local organisations operating within the region (North Macedonia, Albania, Montenegro, Kosovo*, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia) and the projects they organised aimed to increase the participation of youths and strengthen local democracy in the WB.
Executive Director of the CDF, Nataša Vučković, thanked all organisations for their participation in the programme, highlighting that the active participation of youths is of exceptional importance: “We are extremely pleased that your projects are designed to achieve the goals that we have identified as crucial to Western Balkan youths”.
The following organisations presented their projects and the results achieved within their respective local communities: Art Aparat (Belgrade, Serbia), Youth Voice Network (Albania), Team 42 (Leskovac, Serbia), Eco Action (Tetovo, North Macedonia), InterLingua (Podgorica, Montenegro), NYGEA (BiH), Ogledna Bašta (Niš, Serbia), National Youth Congress (Albania), Brus Youth Centre (Brus, Serbia), Young Active Gračanica (Gračanica, Kosovo*), Student Union Vršac (Vršac, Serbia), Trade Union Education Centre (BiH), Balkan Development Centre (Kraljevo, Serbia).
Balkan Youth for Europe is a 3-year project implemented by the Center for Democracy Foundation and 13 other partners. The project is financially supported by the European Union and the Balkan Fund for Democracy.
Center for Democracy Foundation
We Have A Say Youth Fund
„We have a say“
2023-11-15 | Belgrade
- Serbia 2030 - Many challenges, little time: Is Serbia set on its development path?
- NCEU Recommendations 2023
- SDGs for All Platform newsletter (September 2023)
- POLITEIA Regional School for Youth Participation 2023 (leaflet)
- SDGs for All Platform newsletter (June 2023)
- Regional Youth Dialogue for Europe (leaflet)
- Poverty Projections for Older Persons
- The Impact of the Global Crisis on Vulnerable Groups
- Improving the Lives of Marginalised Groups
- The Tool For The Introduction Of The ‘Leave No One Behind’ Principle Into Legislative And Strategic Acts Of The Republic Of Serbia
- Easy Handbook to Support Professionals in working with Marginalised Groups
- User manual: How to Find a Job?
- Analysis: Elderly poverty in Serbia and Agenda 2030 (Summary)
- Closing Conference of the SDGs for All Platform - Recommendations
- Analysis: Child Poverty and the 2030 Agenda (Summary)
- Energy Poverty Analysis (Summary)
- Analysis of the Gender Mainstreaming in the Economic Reform Programme for the period 2022-2024 (summary)
- Publication: Social Impact of Public Policies