We Have A Say Youth Fund – presenting the results of youth projects
Increased participation of youths and strengthening of local democracy within the Western Balkans
The Center for Democracy Foundation organised a closing event for the We Have A Say Youth Fund, implemented via the Regional Youth Compact for Europe project.
Through this Youth Fund, the CDF supported 13 local organisations operating within the region (North Macedonia, Albania, Montenegro, Kosovo*, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia) and the projects they organised aimed to increase the participation of youths and strengthen local democracy in the WB.
Executive Director of the CDF, Nataša Vučković, thanked all organisations for their participation in the programme, highlighting that the active participation of youths is of exceptional importance: “We are extremely pleased that your projects are designed to achieve the goals that we have identified as crucial to Western Balkan youths”.
The following organisations presented their projects and the results achieved within their respective local communities: Art Aparat (Belgrade, Serbia), Youth Voice Network (Albania), Team 42 (Leskovac, Serbia), Eco Action (Tetovo, North Macedonia), InterLingua (Podgorica, Montenegro), NYGEA (BiH), Ogledna Bašta (Niš, Serbia), National Youth Congress (Albania), Brus Youth Centre (Brus, Serbia), Young Active Gračanica (Gračanica, Kosovo*), Student Union Vršac (Vršac, Serbia), Trade Union Education Centre (BiH), Balkan Development Centre (Kraljevo, Serbia).
Balkan Youth for Europe is a 3-year project implemented by the Center for Democracy Foundation and 13 other partners. The project is financially supported by the European Union and the Balkan Fund for Democracy.
Center for Democracy Foundation
We Have A Say Youth Fund
„We have a say“
- Analysis: Elderly poverty in Serbia and Agenda 2030 (Summary)
- Closing Conference of the SDGs for All Platform - Recommendations
- Analysis: Child Poverty and the 2030 Agenda (Summary)
- Energy Poverty Analysis (Summary)
- Analysis of the Gender Mainstreaming in the Economic Reform Programme for the period 2022-2024 (summary)
- Publication: Social Impact of Public Policies
- Regional Youth Compact for Europe - Project Report
- SDGs for ALL Project Brochure
- Serbia 2030: Development priorities – the non-state sector report
- Youth Transformative Potential in the EU Integration Processes and Post-Covid-19 Developments in the Western Balkans (Comparative Study)
- Democracy and EU enlargement in the Western Balkans: Can there be one without the other?
- Policy recommendation: Eradicating Poverty as Serbia’s Number One Strategy
- Policy Recommendation: Fulfilment of International Labour Organisation Standards as a Precondition of Sustainable Development in Serbia
- Serbia 2030: Readiness for implementation of the 2030 Agenda
- LABOUR MARKET AND EMPLOYMENT - SUMMARY REPORT
- Public Sector Ban on Employment – Issues and Recommendations
- Do we have the right to cultural rights?
- The Rule of Law in the Chapter 19 - Social Policy and Employment