Sustainable Development Goals for All
FCD CONTRIBUTION TO THE 2030 AGENDA / SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS
The Center for Democracy Foundation is one of the partners on the Sustainable Development Goals for All platform project, collaborating alongside the Ana and Vlada Divac Foundation and working to spread knowledge, the inclusion of all key actors, proposing priorities and policies concerning a few of the core goals of sustainable development: Goal 1 – No Poverty, Goal 2 – Zero Hunger, Goal 3 – Good health and Well-being, Goal 4 – Quality Education, Goal 5 – Gender Equality.
The SDGs for All platform project was launched at the beginning of March with an official presentation during which the goals of the three-year project and activities to be implemented within three pillars - social, economic and environmental, were presented. The first, i.e. the social pillar will be coordinated by the Ana and Vlada Divac Foundation with the Center for Democracy Foundation. The second pillar will be covered by the Centre for Advanced Economic Studies (CEVES), and the third pillar will be coordinated by the Belgrade Open School side-by-side with the Belgrade Fund for Political Excellence.
The Sustainable Development Goals that we cover through the three pillars are mutually dependent on each other and our collaboration and joint efforts to engage all key actors will be of vital importance and will serve to contribute to bringing about important change within our society – to ensure the application of SDGs is visible and a change that the people of our country are able to feel in their daily lives, especially among those groups who are most vulnerable. In order to achieve this, we have contacted a large number of companies, small and medium-sized enterprises, local self-governments, civil societies, decision makers and of course, first and foremost, the general public. This platform aims to include everyone and to create proposals based on the actual needs of the people through dialogue, by expanding on existing experience and by spreading good practices established to date.
The project is supported by the GIZ (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit) and the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC).
- EU Support to Serbia and COVID-19
- The COVID-19 Pandemic and Serbian Labour Rights
- Information for the Public Benefit in the Era of ‘Fake News Pandemic’
- “Civil Society in the Western Balkans: Involvement in the EU Accession Negotiation and EU Integration Processes from Initiatives to a Structured Dialogue”
- CDF Profile and Key Achievements 2017-2019
- Regional Youth Compact for Europe (Leaflet)
- Comments/recommendations concerning the 2018-2020 Economic Reform Programme (ERP)
- Center for Democracy Foundation (Presentation)
- Položaj žena na tržištu rada
- Profil radnika zaposlenih preko agencija za privremeno zapošljavanje
- Statistics and Decent Work
- Analiza stručnih i političkih predloga za ustavnu reformu
- Izveštaj „Regulacija lizinga radne snage u Republici Srbiji“
- Analiza efekata primene izmena i dopuna Zakona o radu
- Regulacija "lizinga radne snage" u Republici Srbiji
- Pojmovnik dostojanstvenog rada
- DPF: Može li Srbija bez nauke? (Bilten br. 7)
- DPF: Ima li podele vlasti u Srbiji? (Bilten br. 6)