The Center for Democracy Foundation regularly publishes a newsletter in which it shares current information and news concerning its work and activities with its associates and friends.
Registering on the CDF Newsletter mailing list is free of charge. You are required to provide your email address to register. Your personal data (in this case your email address) is stored, processed and used solely for the purpose of preparing and sending the Foundation’s Newsletter.
The legal grounds for processing data when sending newsletters is your consent to Article 12, paragraph 1, item 1) of the Law on Personal Data Protection. Your consent to the receipt of our Newsletter may be revoked at any time via the option available at the bottom of each Newsletter or by sending us an email to email@example.com, whereby your email address will be deleted from the CDF Newsletter’s mailing list.
Center for Democracy Foundation
- Energy Poverty Analysis (Summary)
- Analysis of the Gender Mainstreaming in the Economic Reform Programme for the period 2022-2024 (summary)
- Publication: Social Impact of Public Policies
- Regional Youth Compact for Europe - Project Report
- SDGs for ALL Project Brochure
- Serbia 2030: Development priorities – the non-state sector report
- Youth Transformative Potential in the EU Integration Processes and Post-Covid-19 Developments in the Western Balkans (Comparative Study)
- Democracy and EU enlargement in the Western Balkans: Can there be one without the other?
- Policy recommendation: Eradicating Poverty as Serbia’s Number One Strategy
- Policy Recommendation: Fulfilment of International Labour Organisation Standards as a Precondition of Sustainable Development in Serbia
- Serbia 2030: Readiness for implementation of the 2030 Agenda
- LABOUR MARKET AND EMPLOYMENT - SUMMARY REPORT
- Public Sector Ban on Employment – Issues and Recommendations
- Do we have the right to cultural rights?
- The Rule of Law in the Chapter 19 - Social Policy and Employment
- Summary 2020 Report OPC
- Analysis II Summary Action Plan for Chapter 19
- Young People and Active Employment Policy Measures