Center for Democracy Foundation Bulletin No. 2023-I (January - May 2023)
Center for Democracy Foundation Bulletin No. 2022-3 (September - December 2022)
Center for Democracy Foundation Bulletin No. 2022-2 (May - September 2022)
Center for Democracy Foundation Bulletin No. 2022-1 (January - May 2022)
Center for Democracy Foundation Bulletin No. 2021-1 (January - May 2021)
Center for Democracy Foundation Bulletin No. 2021-2 (May - September 2021)
Center for Democracy Foundation Bulletin No. 2021-3 (September - December 2021)
Center for Democracy Foundation Bulletin No. 1 (January - March 2020)
Center for Democracy Foundation Bulletin No. 2 (April - August 2020)
Center for Democracy Foundation Bulletin No. 3 (September - December 2020)
The Center for Democracy Foundation regularly publishes a newsletter in which it shares current information and news concerning its work and activities with its associates and friends.
Registering on the CDF Newsletter mailing list is free of charge. You are required to provide your email address to register. Your personal data (in this case your email address) is stored, processed and used solely for the purpose of preparing and sending the Foundation’s Newsletter.
The legal grounds for processing data when sending newsletters is your consent to Article 12, paragraph 1, item 1) of the Law on Personal Data Protection. Your consent to the receipt of our Newsletter may be revoked at any time via the option available at the bottom of each Newsletter or by sending us an email to email@example.com, whereby your email address will be deleted from the CDF Newsletter’s mailing list.
Center for Democracy Foundation
Nataša Vučković - Europe Day 2023
- Poverty Projections for Older Persons
- The Impact of the Global Crisis on Vulnerable Groups
- Improving the Lives of Marginalised Groups
- The Tool For The Introduction Of The ‘Leave No One Behind’ Principle Into Legislative And Strategic Acts Of The Republic Of Serbia
- Easy Handbook to Support Professionals in working with Marginalised Groups
- User manual: How to Find a Job?
- Analysis: Elderly poverty in Serbia and Agenda 2030 (Summary)
- Closing Conference of the SDGs for All Platform - Recommendations
- Analysis: Child Poverty and the 2030 Agenda (Summary)
- Energy Poverty Analysis (Summary)
- Analysis of the Gender Mainstreaming in the Economic Reform Programme for the period 2022-2024 (summary)
- Publication: Social Impact of Public Policies
- Regional Youth Compact for Europe - Project Report
- SDGs for ALL Project Brochure
- Serbia 2030: Development priorities – the non-state sector report
- Youth Transformative Potential in the EU Integration Processes and Post-Covid-19 Developments in the Western Balkans (Comparative Study)
- Democracy and EU enlargement in the Western Balkans: Can there be one without the other?
- Policy recommendation: Eradicating Poverty as Serbia’s Number One Strategy