Foundation`s founders are experienced and prominent opinion makers in Serbia: sociologists, lawyers, philosophers, politicians, artists, political analysts, psychologists, media experts... They govern the Foundation through its Assembly of Founding Members, by electing the Management Board of 11 founders, Secretary General (Director) and Audit Committee. Secretary General leads the CDF team of young and experienced staffers.
President of the Center for Democracy is Dragoljub Mićunović.
Foundation is managed by the founders at the Founders Assembly.
Founders Assembly elects Management Board and the Secretary General of the Foundation.
Managing of the Foundation is regulated by Foundation’s Statute, which was harmonized with the new Law on Endowments and Foundations in 2012.
Secretary General: Nataša Vučković
President of the Management Board: Prof. Dr Dragoljub Mićunović
- prof. dr Dragoljub Mićunović
- Vida Ognjenović
- dr Ksenija Petovar
- adv. Slobodan Vučković
- Ivana Stefanović
- prof. dr Dragan Domazet
- dr Natalija Mićunović
- prof. dr Ana Pešikan
- prof. dr Milan Podunavac
- Nataša Vučković, Secretary General
- Sarita Bradaš, Researcher
- Dajana Ostojić, Project Coordinator
- Katarina Stojković, Finance Manager
- Milena Mićović Trajković, Office & Event Manager
- Žanka Panić, Accountant
- Ivan Kuzmanović, Communications and Media Coordinator
- Prof. dr Dragoljub Mićunović
- Vida Ognjenović
- Slobodan Vučković
- Prof. dr Ksenija Petovar
- Prof. dr Vlastimir Matejić
- Prof. dr Sreten Vujović
- Ivana Stefanović
- Nataša Vučković
- Prof. dr Milan Podunavac
- Prof. dr Miroljub Radojković
- Prof. dr Milan Vukomanović
- Dr Marija Miloradov
- Marin Krešić
- Prof. dr Dragan Domazet
- Dr Natalija Mićunović
- Leila Ruždić
- Borka Božović
- Dr Ana Pešikan
- Stefan Lukačević
- Božidar Đelić
- Prof. dr Aleksandar Molnar
- Maja Dželatović
- dr Milena Stefanović
- Vesna Marjanović
From the establishment in 1994, with us were prof. dr Momčilo Grubač, Desimir Tošić, Prof. Dr Sulejman Hrnjica, Member of the Serbian Academy of Sciences and Arts Simo Ćirković, Dr Dejan Janča, Prof. Dr Đurđica Petrović, Prof. Dr Ivan Štajnberger, Radoje Prica, Gavrilo Petković, Olivera Miškovska, Andrej Popović, Prof. dr Vlastimir Matejić, Gordana Jovanović, Mirko Ivković, Dr Gabrijela Kragujević. Today they are not among us. We remember them with gratefulness for their commitment and contribution they made to the Foundation.
- Energy Poverty Analysis (Summary)
- Analysis of the Gender Mainstreaming in the Economic Reform Programme for the period 2022-2024 (summary)
- Publication: Social Impact of Public Policies
- Regional Youth Compact for Europe - Project Report
- SDGs for ALL Project Brochure
- Serbia 2030: Development priorities – the non-state sector report
- Youth Transformative Potential in the EU Integration Processes and Post-Covid-19 Developments in the Western Balkans (Comparative Study)
- Democracy and EU enlargement in the Western Balkans: Can there be one without the other?
- Policy recommendation: Eradicating Poverty as Serbia’s Number One Strategy
- Policy Recommendation: Fulfilment of International Labour Organisation Standards as a Precondition of Sustainable Development in Serbia
- Serbia 2030: Readiness for implementation of the 2030 Agenda
- LABOUR MARKET AND EMPLOYMENT - SUMMARY REPORT
- Public Sector Ban on Employment – Issues and Recommendations
- Do we have the right to cultural rights?
- The Rule of Law in the Chapter 19 - Social Policy and Employment
- Summary 2020 Report OPC
- Analysis II Summary Action Plan for Chapter 19
- Young People and Active Employment Policy Measures