Regional Youth Network Forum - a representation of a comparative study conducted within the framework of the project: Regional Youth Compact for Europe
On 23 July 2021, the Center for Democracy Foundation organised the Regional Youth Network Forum via the Regional Youth Compact for Europe project, whereby a comparative study entitled ‘Youth Transformative Potential in the EU Integration Processes and Post-Covid-19 Developments in the Western Balkans’ was presented.
Participating on the panel were Dragan Srećković (Researcher), Nikola Paunović (Programme Assistant, CRTA), representatives of project partner organisations, trade unions, the academic community, independent institutions and representatives of Civil Society Organisations (CSOs). The discussion was moderated by Stefan Simić (Programme Coordinator, Center for Democracy Foundation).
The study’s author, Dragan Srećković presented the key findings of the research. Special attention was placed on the challenges facing the research team while completing their work, from elections being held in almost all countries of the region, to the Corona Virus pandemic, which is why this research carries a great deal of weight.
Nikola Paunović, Programme Assistant, CRTA, who worked together with the author of the study on this research, presented details concerning the project itself. The project lasted for a duration of three years, in many of the regional countries and in collaboration with 13 partners. Nikola also discussed future collaboration among these partner organisations.
This research study was prepared within a wider “Regional Youth Compact for Europe” project, supported by the European Union, which aims to empower CSOs, particularly youth organizations in the WB and Turkey for a more effective participation in policy – making and monitoring process of the EU integrations.
This publication has been produced with the financial support of the European Union. Its contents are in sole responsibility of the Centre for Research, Transparency and Accountability – CRTA, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the European Union.
“Regional Youth Compact for Europe” is a 3-year project implemented by the Center for Democracy Foundation and 13 other partners.
The project was financially supported by the European Union and co-financed by USAID and the Balkan Trust for Democracy.
Center for Democracy Foundation
2023-11-15 | Belgrade
- Serbia 2030 - Many challenges, little time: Is Serbia set on its development path?
- NCEU Recommendations 2023
- SDGs for All Platform newsletter (September 2023)
- POLITEIA Regional School for Youth Participation 2023 (leaflet)
- SDGs for All Platform newsletter (June 2023)
- Regional Youth Dialogue for Europe (leaflet)
- Poverty Projections for Older Persons
- The Impact of the Global Crisis on Vulnerable Groups
- Improving the Lives of Marginalised Groups
- The Tool For The Introduction Of The ‘Leave No One Behind’ Principle Into Legislative And Strategic Acts Of The Republic Of Serbia
- Easy Handbook to Support Professionals in working with Marginalised Groups
- User manual: How to Find a Job?
- Analysis: Elderly poverty in Serbia and Agenda 2030 (Summary)
- Closing Conference of the SDGs for All Platform - Recommendations
- Analysis: Child Poverty and the 2030 Agenda (Summary)
- Energy Poverty Analysis (Summary)
- Analysis of the Gender Mainstreaming in the Economic Reform Programme for the period 2022-2024 (summary)
- Publication: Social Impact of Public Policies