Reforms Beneficial to All: Discussion on the Effects of Public Policies on Society
Within the framework of the Reforms Beneficial to All project, the Center for Democracy Foundation organised a discussion entitled: Public Participation Toward Better Public Policies and Sustainable Socio-economic Development, a discussion on the impact of public policy on society in Leskovac, Čajetina and Zrenjanin.
Participating in the discussions were members of the citizenry, CSO representatives, youths, local self-government, business, the media and focus was placed on areas concerning the environment (Leskovac), participation of women in public and political life within the local community (Čajetina) and the local action plan for youth and employment (Zrenjanin).
With the support of the Open Society Foundation, through the project Policies Beneficial to All: Measuring the Impact of Policy Proposals on the Public through Empowerment and Inclusion of Citizens, the following guide was prepared: Guidelines for measuring Social Impact of Public Policies - Download in PDF (in Serbian).
In the coming period, public debates on reforms, public policies and the impact of reforms on society are planned in local communities.
Reforms Beneficial to All project: Public Participation Toward Better Public Policies and Sustainable Socio-economic Development, implemented with the support of the Open Society Foundation Serbia.
Center for Democracy Foundation
National dialogue on social inclusion and economic empowerment of Roma men and women and other marginalized groups
- Poverty Projections for Older Persons
- The Impact of the Global Crisis on Vulnerable Groups
- Improving the Lives of Marginalised Groups
- The Tool For The Introduction Of The ‘Leave No One Behind’ Principle Into Legislative And Strategic Acts Of The Republic Of Serbia
- Easy Handbook to Support Professionals in working with Marginalised Groups
- User manual: How to Find a Job?
- Analysis: Elderly poverty in Serbia and Agenda 2030 (Summary)
- Closing Conference of the SDGs for All Platform - Recommendations
- Analysis: Child Poverty and the 2030 Agenda (Summary)
- Energy Poverty Analysis (Summary)
- Analysis of the Gender Mainstreaming in the Economic Reform Programme for the period 2022-2024 (summary)
- Publication: Social Impact of Public Policies
- Regional Youth Compact for Europe - Project Report
- SDGs for ALL Project Brochure
- Serbia 2030: Development priorities – the non-state sector report
- Youth Transformative Potential in the EU Integration Processes and Post-Covid-19 Developments in the Western Balkans (Comparative Study)
- Democracy and EU enlargement in the Western Balkans: Can there be one without the other?
- Policy recommendation: Eradicating Poverty as Serbia’s Number One Strategy