Reforms Beneficial to All: Debate: Waste Management in Leskovac: Mechanisms, Practices and Challenges
On 15 September 2021, the Center for Democracy Foundation organised the following debate: Waste Management in Leskovac: Mechanisms, Practices and Challenges.
Participating in the debate were representatives of local self-government, activists, local CSOs, the media, representatives of the CDF, and the Tim 42 Association which presented a waste management study conducted on the Town of Leskovac entitled: Effects of the Local Waste Management Plan on the Territory of the Town of Leskovac 2010 - 2020.
The debate was organised within the framework of the Reforms Beneficial to All project: Public Participation Toward Better Public Policies and Sustainable Socio-economic Development, implemented by the Center for Democracy Foundation, with the support of the Open Society Foundation Serbia.
One of the objectives of the project was to improve CSO capacities in local communities in terms of implementing and monitoring the effects of public policies of importance to the local community.
Within this project, the Center for Democracy Foundation prepared the following guide: Guidelines for measuring Social Impact of Public Policies - Download in PDF (in Serbian).
Center for Democracy Foundation
- Analysis: Elderly poverty in Serbia and Agenda 2030 (Summary)
- Closing Conference of the SDGs for All Platform - Recommendations
- Analysis: Child Poverty and the 2030 Agenda (Summary)
- Energy Poverty Analysis (Summary)
- Analysis of the Gender Mainstreaming in the Economic Reform Programme for the period 2022-2024 (summary)
- Publication: Social Impact of Public Policies
- Regional Youth Compact for Europe - Project Report
- SDGs for ALL Project Brochure
- Serbia 2030: Development priorities – the non-state sector report
- Youth Transformative Potential in the EU Integration Processes and Post-Covid-19 Developments in the Western Balkans (Comparative Study)
- Democracy and EU enlargement in the Western Balkans: Can there be one without the other?
- Policy recommendation: Eradicating Poverty as Serbia’s Number One Strategy
- Policy Recommendation: Fulfilment of International Labour Organisation Standards as a Precondition of Sustainable Development in Serbia
- Serbia 2030: Readiness for implementation of the 2030 Agenda
- LABOUR MARKET AND EMPLOYMENT - SUMMARY REPORT
- Public Sector Ban on Employment – Issues and Recommendations
- Do we have the right to cultural rights?
- The Rule of Law in the Chapter 19 - Social Policy and Employment