Reforms Beneficial to All: Alternative Report on the Local Employment Action Plan for Youth - Zrenjanin
On 7 October 2021, the Center for Democracy Foundation organised a debate on the subject: Alternative Report on the Local Employment Action Plan for Youth - Zrenjanin - Youth and Employment.
The debate was organised within the framework of the Reforms Beneficial to All project: Public Participation Toward Better Public Policies and Sustainable Socio-economic Development, implemented by the Center for Democracy Foundation, with the support of the Open Society Foundation Serbia.
2018 - 2021 Local Employment Action Plan for Youth - Zrenjanin is a document used to implement public policy aiming to improve the quality of life of youths. The purpose of creating the Alternative Report with focus on the youth segment and their employment was to monitor the current state and any potential changes, as well as to analyse whether certain public policies have yielded results.
The Report was presented by the Association for Women's Labour Rights (ROZA), and participating in the discussion were representatives of local self-government, activists, local CSOs, representatives of the CDF etc.
One of the objectives of the project was to improve CSO capacities in local communities in terms of implementing and monitoring the effects of public policies of importance to the local community.
Within this project, the Center for Democracy Foundation prepared the following guide: Guidelines for measuring Social Impact of Public Policies - Download in PDF (in Serbian).
Center for Democracy Foundation
- Analysis: Elderly poverty in Serbia and Agenda 2030 (Summary)
- Analysis: Child Poverty and the 2030 Agenda (Summary)
- Energy Poverty Analysis (Summary)
- Analysis of the Gender Mainstreaming in the Economic Reform Programme for the period 2022-2024 (summary)
- Publication: Social Impact of Public Policies
- Regional Youth Compact for Europe - Project Report
- SDGs for ALL Project Brochure
- Serbia 2030: Development priorities – the non-state sector report
- Youth Transformative Potential in the EU Integration Processes and Post-Covid-19 Developments in the Western Balkans (Comparative Study)
- Democracy and EU enlargement in the Western Balkans: Can there be one without the other?
- Policy recommendation: Eradicating Poverty as Serbia’s Number One Strategy
- Policy Recommendation: Fulfilment of International Labour Organisation Standards as a Precondition of Sustainable Development in Serbia
- Serbia 2030: Readiness for implementation of the 2030 Agenda
- LABOUR MARKET AND EMPLOYMENT - SUMMARY REPORT
- Public Sector Ban on Employment – Issues and Recommendations
- Do we have the right to cultural rights?
- The Rule of Law in the Chapter 19 - Social Policy and Employment
- Summary 2020 Report OPC