SMELT Workshop: Empowerment Toward Active Participation within the Labour Market
As part of the SMELT project, a workshop was organised aiming to increase participant capacities and knowledge concerning labour rights and to encourage active participation in the labour market.
The workshop was comprised of two modules. The first was held 14 - 16 December 2021 and the second 20 - 22 December 2021.
Center for Democracy Foundation
SMELT – Skilling Marginalized people to Enter Labour Market
The project is being implemented in collaboration with 8 partners - Samarcanda società cooperativa sociale Onlus, Italy, Mosha Pijade Vocational Secondary School, Tetovo, Northern Macedonia, Synthesis Center for Research and Education Ltd, Cyprus, Asociación Mar Violeta, Spain, Sdruzhenie Yuni Partners, Bulgaria, European Association for Local Democracy (ALDA), France, Ecor International S.p.A., Italy and the Center for Democracy Foundation, Serbia.
The project is financed by the European Union through Erazmus+ program.
- Analysis: Elderly poverty in Serbia and Agenda 2030 (Summary)
- Closing Conference of the SDGs for All Platform - Recommendations
- Analysis: Child Poverty and the 2030 Agenda (Summary)
- Energy Poverty Analysis (Summary)
- Analysis of the Gender Mainstreaming in the Economic Reform Programme for the period 2022-2024 (summary)
- Publication: Social Impact of Public Policies
- Regional Youth Compact for Europe - Project Report
- SDGs for ALL Project Brochure
- Serbia 2030: Development priorities – the non-state sector report
- Youth Transformative Potential in the EU Integration Processes and Post-Covid-19 Developments in the Western Balkans (Comparative Study)
- Democracy and EU enlargement in the Western Balkans: Can there be one without the other?
- Policy recommendation: Eradicating Poverty as Serbia’s Number One Strategy
- Policy Recommendation: Fulfilment of International Labour Organisation Standards as a Precondition of Sustainable Development in Serbia
- Serbia 2030: Readiness for implementation of the 2030 Agenda
- LABOUR MARKET AND EMPLOYMENT - SUMMARY REPORT
- Public Sector Ban on Employment – Issues and Recommendations
- Do we have the right to cultural rights?
- The Rule of Law in the Chapter 19 - Social Policy and Employment