Report on the Regulation of the Work Force Leasing in Serbia
The Center for Democracy Foundation has issued the report „Regulation of the work force leasing in the Republic of Serbia“. Within the program of the Trag Foundation OPENLY ABOUT PUBLIC POLICIES this report serves as a periodical report upon the first six months of the activities of the new Government of the Republic of Serbia in the field of the labour regulation.
The report has been quoted in the Report of the European Social Policy Network 2017/7:
Center for Democracy Foundation continously advocates for the urgent and complete regulation of private employment agencies, reiterating the need to secure guarantees for the respect of the labour rights of the employees.
The report can be downloaded here:
Center for Democracy Foundation
- Analysis: Elderly poverty in Serbia and Agenda 2030 (Summary)
- Closing Conference of the SDGs for All Platform - Recommendations
- Analysis: Child Poverty and the 2030 Agenda (Summary)
- Energy Poverty Analysis (Summary)
- Analysis of the Gender Mainstreaming in the Economic Reform Programme for the period 2022-2024 (summary)
- Publication: Social Impact of Public Policies
- Regional Youth Compact for Europe - Project Report
- SDGs for ALL Project Brochure
- Serbia 2030: Development priorities – the non-state sector report
- Youth Transformative Potential in the EU Integration Processes and Post-Covid-19 Developments in the Western Balkans (Comparative Study)
- Democracy and EU enlargement in the Western Balkans: Can there be one without the other?
- Policy recommendation: Eradicating Poverty as Serbia’s Number One Strategy
- Policy Recommendation: Fulfilment of International Labour Organisation Standards as a Precondition of Sustainable Development in Serbia
- Serbia 2030: Readiness for implementation of the 2030 Agenda
- LABOUR MARKET AND EMPLOYMENT - SUMMARY REPORT
- Public Sector Ban on Employment – Issues and Recommendations
- Do we have the right to cultural rights?
- The Rule of Law in the Chapter 19 - Social Policy and Employment