Comments/recommendations concerning the 2018-2020 Economic Reform Programme (ERP)
In front of the National Convention on the European Union (NCEU), and coordination of its Working group 17, on Chapters 2 and 19, Center for Democracy Foundation was one of the signatories of the Platform for the Monitoring of the Implementation of the Economic Reform Programme ERP and the Employment and Social Reform Programme ESRP. In that framework, CDF conducted different activities that gathered attitudes of stakeholders (Trade unions, employers and NGO) on reforms that are planned in ERP and ESRP.
Findings and recommendations that are formulated during the monitoring of the ERP implementation are also included in comments and proposals that follows.
- Analysis: Elderly poverty in Serbia and Agenda 2030 (Summary)
- Closing Conference of the SDGs for All Platform - Recommendations
- Analysis: Child Poverty and the 2030 Agenda (Summary)
- Energy Poverty Analysis (Summary)
- Analysis of the Gender Mainstreaming in the Economic Reform Programme for the period 2022-2024 (summary)
- Publication: Social Impact of Public Policies
- Regional Youth Compact for Europe - Project Report
- SDGs for ALL Project Brochure
- Serbia 2030: Development priorities – the non-state sector report
- Youth Transformative Potential in the EU Integration Processes and Post-Covid-19 Developments in the Western Balkans (Comparative Study)
- Democracy and EU enlargement in the Western Balkans: Can there be one without the other?
- Policy recommendation: Eradicating Poverty as Serbia’s Number One Strategy
- Policy Recommendation: Fulfilment of International Labour Organisation Standards as a Precondition of Sustainable Development in Serbia
- Serbia 2030: Readiness for implementation of the 2030 Agenda
- LABOUR MARKET AND EMPLOYMENT - SUMMARY REPORT
- Public Sector Ban on Employment – Issues and Recommendations
- Do we have the right to cultural rights?
- The Rule of Law in the Chapter 19 - Social Policy and Employment