Towards Improved Health and Safety at Work in the Western Balkans
Jovana Pantovic, representative of Center for Democracy Foundation, participated on October 10, 2018, at the second round table within the regional project Towards Improved Health and Safety at Work in the Western Balkans.
This regional project have been launched by CSOs from Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Albania and Kosovo, which already work on topics such as promotion and protection of labour rights, contribution to enhancement of control system in the policy and regulation implementation, and pointing out the problems that arouses on the field.
The third regional round table will be organized in Belgrade by the end of this year.
This project has been supported by the Olof Palme International Center.
Center for Democracy Foundation
- Analysis: Elderly poverty in Serbia and Agenda 2030 (Summary)
- Closing Conference of the SDGs for All Platform - Recommendations
- Analysis: Child Poverty and the 2030 Agenda (Summary)
- Energy Poverty Analysis (Summary)
- Analysis of the Gender Mainstreaming in the Economic Reform Programme for the period 2022-2024 (summary)
- Publication: Social Impact of Public Policies
- Regional Youth Compact for Europe - Project Report
- SDGs for ALL Project Brochure
- Serbia 2030: Development priorities – the non-state sector report
- Youth Transformative Potential in the EU Integration Processes and Post-Covid-19 Developments in the Western Balkans (Comparative Study)
- Democracy and EU enlargement in the Western Balkans: Can there be one without the other?
- Policy recommendation: Eradicating Poverty as Serbia’s Number One Strategy
- Policy Recommendation: Fulfilment of International Labour Organisation Standards as a Precondition of Sustainable Development in Serbia
- Serbia 2030: Readiness for implementation of the 2030 Agenda
- LABOUR MARKET AND EMPLOYMENT - SUMMARY REPORT
- Public Sector Ban on Employment – Issues and Recommendations
- Do we have the right to cultural rights?
- The Rule of Law in the Chapter 19 - Social Policy and Employment