25 years of Center for Democracy Foundation
Celebrating the 25th Anniversary of the Center for Democracy Foundation
Center for Democracy Foundation this year celebrates the 25 years of its work. This period was marked with dramatic political changes, economic crises, social turbulences and international conflicts. Historical visions were changing. Today, in the new age which is not less dramatic, the promotion of the European values, introducing the standards of the European political and legal practice in our legal system and defending the human rights, remain the key topics for us.
Center for Democracy remained loyal to its principles, to development of democratic ideas, to education of citizens for participation in political processes, to promotion of democratic political culture, to nurturing of dialogue, argument thought and the spirit of tolerance.
Follow our campaign on social networks in the following 25 days in honor of the 25 years of our work. We will remind you on our successes, ideas, friends we were working with and on our projects for the future.
Because we believe.
that change is possible
that experience is the foundation
that youth gives us guidelines
that development means life.
- Regional Youth Compact for Europe - Project Report
- SDGs for ALL Project Brochure
- Serbia 2030: Development priorities – the non-state sector report
- Youth Transformative Potential in the EU Integration Processes and Post-Covid-19 Developments in the Western Balkans (Comparative Study)
- Democracy and EU enlargement in the Western Balkans: Can there be one without the other?
- Policy recommendation: Eradicating Poverty as Serbia’s Number One Strategy
- Policy Recommendation: Fulfilment of International Labour Organisation Standards as a Precondition of Sustainable Development in Serbia
- Serbia 2030: Readiness for implementation of the 2030 Agenda
- LABOUR MARKET AND EMPLOYMENT - SUMMARY REPORT
- Public Sector Ban on Employment – Issues and Recommendations
- Do we have the right to cultural rights?
- The Rule of Law in the Chapter 19 - Social Policy and Employment
- Summary 2020 Report OPC
- Analysis II Summary Action Plan for Chapter 19
- Young People and Active Employment Policy Measures
- The Work of the Freelancer
- Availability of Education in Serbia – Main Issues and Recommendations
- Public Health Standards and EU Chapter 28