Milena Mićović Trajković Rejoins FCD’s Team
FCD Office Manager and Event Organiser
We are happy to announce that the activities of the Center for Democracy Foundation will be further strengthened with the new addition to our team of Milena Mićović Trajković, a long time associate who in future will be in charge of running the FCD office in her new role as Office Manager and Event Organiser.
Milena has a Master’s degree in management (completed at the Faculty of Organisational Science, gender studies) and has a rich background in project management and organisation, emphasising on education, gender equality, political campaigns, programmes and activities centred around civil society organisations.
We have no doubt that Milena will infuse new energy and enthusiasm into her work at the Center for Democracy Foundation and contribute to the more efficient achievement of our mission and the proclaimed objectives of the FCD.
Center for Democracy Foundation
- Analysis: Elderly poverty in Serbia and Agenda 2030 (Summary)
- Closing Conference of the SDGs for All Platform - Recommendations
- Analysis: Child Poverty and the 2030 Agenda (Summary)
- Energy Poverty Analysis (Summary)
- Analysis of the Gender Mainstreaming in the Economic Reform Programme for the period 2022-2024 (summary)
- Publication: Social Impact of Public Policies
- Regional Youth Compact for Europe - Project Report
- SDGs for ALL Project Brochure
- Serbia 2030: Development priorities – the non-state sector report
- Youth Transformative Potential in the EU Integration Processes and Post-Covid-19 Developments in the Western Balkans (Comparative Study)
- Democracy and EU enlargement in the Western Balkans: Can there be one without the other?
- Policy recommendation: Eradicating Poverty as Serbia’s Number One Strategy
- Policy Recommendation: Fulfilment of International Labour Organisation Standards as a Precondition of Sustainable Development in Serbia
- Serbia 2030: Readiness for implementation of the 2030 Agenda
- LABOUR MARKET AND EMPLOYMENT - SUMMARY REPORT
- Public Sector Ban on Employment – Issues and Recommendations
- Do we have the right to cultural rights?
- The Rule of Law in the Chapter 19 - Social Policy and Employment