CDF Executive Director with the President of the UN General Assembly
On 12 October, Nataša Vučković, Executive Director of the Center for Democracy Foundation met with the President of the United Nations General Assembly, Mr Abdulla Shahid, who is currently visiting Belgrade.
Topics of discussion included the Sustainable Development Goals, gender equality, participation of women in politics, status of women with disabilities as well as concrete suggestions for the promotion of gender equality in Serbia.
Other participants in the conversation included Biljana Meletin of the Women's Platform for Development of Serbia, Ljupka Mihajlovska, Director of the Centre for Students with Disabilities and representatives of the UN team in Serbia.
The meeting was held as part of consultations held between President of the United Nations General Assembly, representatives of women’s NGOs and gender equality experts in Serbia.
Center for Democracy Foundation
Photo credit: https://twitter.com/UN_PGA
- Energy Poverty Analysis (Summary)
- Analysis of the Gender Mainstreaming in the Economic Reform Programme for the period 2022-2024 (summary)
- Publication: Social Impact of Public Policies
- Regional Youth Compact for Europe - Project Report
- SDGs for ALL Project Brochure
- Serbia 2030: Development priorities – the non-state sector report
- Youth Transformative Potential in the EU Integration Processes and Post-Covid-19 Developments in the Western Balkans (Comparative Study)
- Democracy and EU enlargement in the Western Balkans: Can there be one without the other?
- Policy recommendation: Eradicating Poverty as Serbia’s Number One Strategy
- Policy Recommendation: Fulfilment of International Labour Organisation Standards as a Precondition of Sustainable Development in Serbia
- Serbia 2030: Readiness for implementation of the 2030 Agenda
- LABOUR MARKET AND EMPLOYMENT - SUMMARY REPORT
- Public Sector Ban on Employment – Issues and Recommendations
- Do we have the right to cultural rights?
- The Rule of Law in the Chapter 19 - Social Policy and Employment
- Summary 2020 Report OPC
- Analysis II Summary Action Plan for Chapter 19
- Young People and Active Employment Policy Measures