Lecture by Nataša Vučković at the Invitation of the Academy for European Integration and Accession
The Executive Director, Center for Democracy Foundation, Nataša Vučković held a lecture at the invitation of the Academy for European Integration and Accession, organised by AIEN (Albania), within the framework of the Jean Monnet Programme under the European Commission.
Representatives of local self-government, the Government of Albania, NGOs and independent institutions participate in the Academy.
The subject of the lecture held by Nataša Vučković included the experiences of civil society organisations in collaborating with the Government of Serbia’s negotiation team and the National Assembly in preparations for opening Negotiation Chapters 2 and 19, as well as monitoring reforms implementation in the areas of employment, social policy, exercising rights and others.
Center for Democracy Foundation
- Analysis: Elderly poverty in Serbia and Agenda 2030 (Summary)
- Closing Conference of the SDGs for All Platform - Recommendations
- Analysis: Child Poverty and the 2030 Agenda (Summary)
- Energy Poverty Analysis (Summary)
- Analysis of the Gender Mainstreaming in the Economic Reform Programme for the period 2022-2024 (summary)
- Publication: Social Impact of Public Policies
- Regional Youth Compact for Europe - Project Report
- SDGs for ALL Project Brochure
- Serbia 2030: Development priorities – the non-state sector report
- Youth Transformative Potential in the EU Integration Processes and Post-Covid-19 Developments in the Western Balkans (Comparative Study)
- Democracy and EU enlargement in the Western Balkans: Can there be one without the other?
- Policy recommendation: Eradicating Poverty as Serbia’s Number One Strategy
- Policy Recommendation: Fulfilment of International Labour Organisation Standards as a Precondition of Sustainable Development in Serbia
- Serbia 2030: Readiness for implementation of the 2030 Agenda
- LABOUR MARKET AND EMPLOYMENT - SUMMARY REPORT
- Public Sector Ban on Employment – Issues and Recommendations
- Do we have the right to cultural rights?
- The Rule of Law in the Chapter 19 - Social Policy and Employment