Training - Analysing Social Impact - Instruments, Methods and Techniques
Policies Beneficial to All - Improving Monitoring of the Impact of Economic Policies on Society
On 15 April 2022 the Center for Democracy Foundation organised training as part of the following project: Policies Beneficial to All - Improving Monitoring of the Impact of Economic Policies on Society.
A workshop entitled Analysing Social Impact - Instruments, Methods and Techniques was held via a mentoring programme prepared for civil society organisations.
During training the following was presented: Guidelines on Analysing the Effects of Public Policies on Society Guide, prepared as part of the project: Policies Beneficial to All Measuring the Impact of Policy Proposals on the Public through Empowerment and Inclusion of Citizens.
The training was attended by representatives of the Forum 10 Academic Initiative (Novi Pazar), the Roma League (Niš) and the Zrenjanin Social Forum (Zrenjanin) and was moderated by CDF researcher, Sarita Bradaš.
The Policies Beneficial to All - Improving Monitoring of the Impact of Economic Policies on Society is a project which the Center for Democracy Foundation instigates in 2021 and 2022 with the support of the Open Society Foundation Serbia.
Center for Democracy Foundation
- Analysis: Elderly poverty in Serbia and Agenda 2030 (Summary)
- Closing Conference of the SDGs for All Platform - Recommendations
- Analysis: Child Poverty and the 2030 Agenda (Summary)
- Energy Poverty Analysis (Summary)
- Analysis of the Gender Mainstreaming in the Economic Reform Programme for the period 2022-2024 (summary)
- Publication: Social Impact of Public Policies
- Regional Youth Compact for Europe - Project Report
- SDGs for ALL Project Brochure
- Serbia 2030: Development priorities – the non-state sector report
- Youth Transformative Potential in the EU Integration Processes and Post-Covid-19 Developments in the Western Balkans (Comparative Study)
- Democracy and EU enlargement in the Western Balkans: Can there be one without the other?
- Policy recommendation: Eradicating Poverty as Serbia’s Number One Strategy
- Policy Recommendation: Fulfilment of International Labour Organisation Standards as a Precondition of Sustainable Development in Serbia
- Serbia 2030: Readiness for implementation of the 2030 Agenda
- LABOUR MARKET AND EMPLOYMENT - SUMMARY REPORT
- Public Sector Ban on Employment – Issues and Recommendations
- Do we have the right to cultural rights?
- The Rule of Law in the Chapter 19 - Social Policy and Employment