LAWGEM Conference – Feminist Legacy in Legal Theory and Practice
30 June – July 1, 2022
New Quality in Education for Gender Equality
Law and Gender - LAWGEM
Conference – Feminist Legacy in Legal Theory and Practice
Multiplier Event No.4
University of Belgrade
30 June – July 1, 2022
Faculty of Law, University of Belgrade, Conference room (Combination of online session and offline work at FL UB
Please click the link below to join the webinar: https://ppma.webex.com/meet/dragicav
The conference is focused on the topics of the Textbook D. Vujadinović, M. Froehlich, Th. Giegerich, Gender Competent Legal Knowledge, Springer, 2022, which has been one of the main intellectual outputs of the LAWGEM project and which will be presented by the external reviewers as well as by the LAWGEM team members. The round tables will however encompass also the wider context related to the most actual gender issues and with the participation of the prestigious key note speakers.
Download: AGENDA (PDF)
The Center for Democracy Foundation is an associate media partner of the Faculty of Law, University of Belgrade on the project: New Quality in Education for Gender Equality - Strategic Partnership for the Development of Master`s Study Programme LAW AND GENDER, or the LAWGEM project.
The Faculty of Law, University of Belgrade is coordinating this European project (LAWGEM) in collaboration with partners of the consortium from the University of Cadiz Spain, the University of Lums Italy, the University of Orebro Sweden and the University of Saarland / Europe Institute Germany.
For more information about the project click here: http://lawgem.ius.bg.ac.rs
- The Tool For The Introduction Of The ‘Leave No One Behind’ Principle Into Legislative And Strategic Acts Of The Republic Of Serbia
- Analysis: Elderly poverty in Serbia and Agenda 2030 (Summary)
- Closing Conference of the SDGs for All Platform - Recommendations
- Analysis: Child Poverty and the 2030 Agenda (Summary)
- Energy Poverty Analysis (Summary)
- Analysis of the Gender Mainstreaming in the Economic Reform Programme for the period 2022-2024 (summary)
- Publication: Social Impact of Public Policies
- Regional Youth Compact for Europe - Project Report
- SDGs for ALL Project Brochure
- Serbia 2030: Development priorities – the non-state sector report
- Youth Transformative Potential in the EU Integration Processes and Post-Covid-19 Developments in the Western Balkans (Comparative Study)
- Democracy and EU enlargement in the Western Balkans: Can there be one without the other?
- Policy recommendation: Eradicating Poverty as Serbia’s Number One Strategy
- Policy Recommendation: Fulfilment of International Labour Organisation Standards as a Precondition of Sustainable Development in Serbia
- Serbia 2030: Readiness for implementation of the 2030 Agenda
- LABOUR MARKET AND EMPLOYMENT - SUMMARY REPORT
- Public Sector Ban on Employment – Issues and Recommendations
- Do we have the right to cultural rights?