Women, employment vs poverty (2008-2009)
With the support of the UNDP office in Serbia, the Foundation implemented this project from 2008 to 2009 with the goal of increasing the capacity for employing women within the local communities. The focus of the activies surrounding this project was on strengthening collaboration between key players in planning, policy-making and implementation of the programme to improve womens’ competitiveness in the labour market. In cooperation with local civil society oranisations, cooperation was established with representatives of the business sector. Activies surrounding this project were implemented in Niš, Pirot, Kraljevo, Velika Plana and Paraćin.
2023-12-07 | Belgrade
2023-11-15 | Belgrade
- Serbia 2030 - Many challenges, little time: Is Serbia set on its development path?
- NCEU Recommendations 2023
- SDGs for All Platform newsletter (September 2023)
- POLITEIA Regional School for Youth Participation 2023 (leaflet)
- SDGs for All Platform newsletter (June 2023)
- Regional Youth Dialogue for Europe (leaflet)
- Poverty Projections for Older Persons
- The Impact of the Global Crisis on Vulnerable Groups
- Improving the Lives of Marginalised Groups
- The Tool For The Introduction Of The ‘Leave No One Behind’ Principle Into Legislative And Strategic Acts Of The Republic Of Serbia
- Easy Handbook to Support Professionals in working with Marginalised Groups
- User manual: How to Find a Job?
- Analysis: Elderly poverty in Serbia and Agenda 2030 (Summary)
- Closing Conference of the SDGs for All Platform - Recommendations
- Analysis: Child Poverty and the 2030 Agenda (Summary)
- Energy Poverty Analysis (Summary)
- Analysis of the Gender Mainstreaming in the Economic Reform Programme for the period 2022-2024 (summary)
- Publication: Social Impact of Public Policies