Working Decently in Serbia
Towards Improved Protection of Labour Rights through Cooperation of the Civil Society and the Trade Unions
In 2017 the Center will implement the project Working Decently in Serbia – towards improved protection of labour rights through cooperation of the civil society and the trade unions
The cooperation between CSOs and the trade unions is envisaged through exchange of experience and skills, in view of the necessity to continuously strengthen our capacities in addressing continuously aggravating situation in the field of labour rights. We will continue to monitor introduction of new regulation and implementation of the reforms by investing our knowledge and expertise and by expanding the knowledge of citizens on their rights and protection mechanisms. In order to encourage change in the field of protection of labour rights, engagement of all stakeholders is needed, both on local and national level.
This project is a continuation of the 2016 project Labour Rights in Serbia –Monitoring Implementation and Introducing Changes through Creative Advocacy Approach within which the analysis of the effects of the modifications of the Labour Law has been conducted.
The project is supported by the Olof Palme International Center.
- Analysis: Elderly poverty in Serbia and Agenda 2030 (Summary)
- Analysis: Child Poverty and the 2030 Agenda (Summary)
- Energy Poverty Analysis (Summary)
- Analysis of the Gender Mainstreaming in the Economic Reform Programme for the period 2022-2024 (summary)
- Publication: Social Impact of Public Policies
- Regional Youth Compact for Europe - Project Report
- SDGs for ALL Project Brochure
- Serbia 2030: Development priorities – the non-state sector report
- Youth Transformative Potential in the EU Integration Processes and Post-Covid-19 Developments in the Western Balkans (Comparative Study)
- Democracy and EU enlargement in the Western Balkans: Can there be one without the other?
- Policy recommendation: Eradicating Poverty as Serbia’s Number One Strategy
- Policy Recommendation: Fulfilment of International Labour Organisation Standards as a Precondition of Sustainable Development in Serbia
- Serbia 2030: Readiness for implementation of the 2030 Agenda
- LABOUR MARKET AND EMPLOYMENT - SUMMARY REPORT
- Public Sector Ban on Employment – Issues and Recommendations
- Do we have the right to cultural rights?
- The Rule of Law in the Chapter 19 - Social Policy and Employment
- Summary 2020 Report OPC