Coordination of the Working Group for Chapters 2 and 19 within the National Convention on the European Union (NCEU)
The National Convention on the EU established the framework for the civil society to monitor governments’ activities in the accession negotiations and in introducing and implementing reforms. Through dialogue with the Government’s negotiation team, the CSOs have the opportunity to obtain information, verify obtained information, provide feedback, formulate recommendations and policy proposals – all with aim to build critical partnership on Serbian path to the EU.
The working group 17 on chapters 2 and 19 is one of the most active working groups, chaired by the CDF.
WG counts 44 members, representatives of NGOs, Trade unions and employers unions.
- Analysis: Elderly poverty in Serbia and Agenda 2030 (Summary)
- Analysis: Child Poverty and the 2030 Agenda (Summary)
- Energy Poverty Analysis (Summary)
- Analysis of the Gender Mainstreaming in the Economic Reform Programme for the period 2022-2024 (summary)
- Publication: Social Impact of Public Policies
- Regional Youth Compact for Europe - Project Report
- SDGs for ALL Project Brochure
- Serbia 2030: Development priorities – the non-state sector report
- Youth Transformative Potential in the EU Integration Processes and Post-Covid-19 Developments in the Western Balkans (Comparative Study)
- Democracy and EU enlargement in the Western Balkans: Can there be one without the other?
- Policy recommendation: Eradicating Poverty as Serbia’s Number One Strategy
- Policy Recommendation: Fulfilment of International Labour Organisation Standards as a Precondition of Sustainable Development in Serbia
- Serbia 2030: Readiness for implementation of the 2030 Agenda
- LABOUR MARKET AND EMPLOYMENT - SUMMARY REPORT
- Public Sector Ban on Employment – Issues and Recommendations
- Do we have the right to cultural rights?
- The Rule of Law in the Chapter 19 - Social Policy and Employment
- Summary 2020 Report OPC