LABOUR MARKET AND EMPLOYMENT - SUMMARY REPORT
„Connecting the Dots“ project
This analysis of the labour market and employment strives to answer several key questions: 1) What was recognised as a challenge in the labour market and how have these challenges changed since the ESRP was written? Have adequate objectives been set for existing challenges, i.e. adequate measures and indicators in relation to these objectives? Have indicators been sufficiently defined and/or quantified so as to be able to speak with certainty about their fulfilment? 3) Which measures have been implemented thus far and which have not, and what are the chances of implementing unrealised measures by the end of 2020? What objectives and measures have become obsolete due to the changed circumstances on the labour market? 4) What normative and strategic political acts have been adopted in the meantime and how do they affect the implementation of set objectives and measures? (...)
The project is implemented with the financial assistance of the Balkan Trust for Democracy of the German Marshal Fund of the United States-BTD and the Royal Norwegian Embassy in Belgrade.
- Regional Youth Compact for Europe - Project Report
- SDGs for ALL Project Brochure
- Serbia 2030: Development priorities – the non-state sector report
- Youth Transformative Potential in the EU Integration Processes and Post-Covid-19 Developments in the Western Balkans (Comparative Study)
- Democracy and EU enlargement in the Western Balkans: Can there be one without the other?
- Policy recommendation: Eradicating Poverty as Serbia’s Number One Strategy
- Policy Recommendation: Fulfilment of International Labour Organisation Standards as a Precondition of Sustainable Development in Serbia
- Serbia 2030: Readiness for implementation of the 2030 Agenda
- LABOUR MARKET AND EMPLOYMENT - SUMMARY REPORT
- Public Sector Ban on Employment – Issues and Recommendations
- Do we have the right to cultural rights?
- The Rule of Law in the Chapter 19 - Social Policy and Employment
- Summary 2020 Report OPC
- Analysis II Summary Action Plan for Chapter 19
- Young People and Active Employment Policy Measures
- The Work of the Freelancer
- Availability of Education in Serbia – Main Issues and Recommendations
- Public Health Standards and EU Chapter 28