Serbia 2030: Development priorities – the non-state sector report
“SDGs for All” Platform
The report “Serbia 2030: Development priorities – the non-state sector report”, prepared in December 2020, by civil society organizations gathered around the “SDGs for All” Platform, proposes key development priorities that Serbia should strive for in the next decade to ensure a better life for her citizens.
Priorities are classified into 8 priority categories:
(I) healthy life and health care for all;
(II) dignity for all Serbian citizens;
(III) Reaching European level of rule of law and the institutional quality;
(IV) competitive economy and productive jobs;
(V) skills for sustainable and smart development and the future of labour;
(VI) responsible and efficient use of natural resources;
(VII) clean and resilient local communities; and
(VIII) safeguarding natural and cultural heritage.
The key findings of the Report are calling on the Government of the Republic of Serbia and all competent decision makers to start the process of drafting a comprehensive Development Plan, provided by the Law on Planning System, as well as the process of nationalization of Agenda 2030 – and to inform and encourage these two processes. The report illustrates how the 2030 Agenda and the Sustainable Development Goals can be used in formulating national development priorities and policies. We expect that this report will motivate stakeholders – primarily civil society organizations and the business sector – to actively contribute to further dialogue on shaping the direction of the development of the society and on priorities setting.
Nataša Vučković - Europe Day 2023
- Poverty Projections for Older Persons
- The Impact of the Global Crisis on Vulnerable Groups
- Improving the Lives of Marginalised Groups
- The Tool For The Introduction Of The ‘Leave No One Behind’ Principle Into Legislative And Strategic Acts Of The Republic Of Serbia
- Easy Handbook to Support Professionals in working with Marginalised Groups
- User manual: How to Find a Job?
- Analysis: Elderly poverty in Serbia and Agenda 2030 (Summary)
- Closing Conference of the SDGs for All Platform - Recommendations
- Analysis: Child Poverty and the 2030 Agenda (Summary)
- Energy Poverty Analysis (Summary)
- Analysis of the Gender Mainstreaming in the Economic Reform Programme for the period 2022-2024 (summary)
- Publication: Social Impact of Public Policies
- Regional Youth Compact for Europe - Project Report
- SDGs for ALL Project Brochure
- Serbia 2030: Development priorities – the non-state sector report
- Youth Transformative Potential in the EU Integration Processes and Post-Covid-19 Developments in the Western Balkans (Comparative Study)
- Democracy and EU enlargement in the Western Balkans: Can there be one without the other?
- Policy recommendation: Eradicating Poverty as Serbia’s Number One Strategy