First Western Balkan School for Youth Participation POLITEIA - successfully finished
The First Western Balkan School for Youth Participation POLITEIA was held in RESPA - Regional School of Public Administration in Danilovgrad, Montenegro on April 1-6, 2019, within the framework of the project “Regional Youth Compact for Europe”.
POLITEIA is the one of the most successful project of the Center for Democracy Foundation, which has alumni of more than 2000 young people from Serbia. This year, the School was organized as regional course for students, young scientists and scholars, who gathered in Danilovgrad where they have upgraded their knowledge on European integration process, concept of the rule of law and social cohesion. Above all, participants got better acquainted with the process of public policies design, and through practical exercises and simulations they acquired skills for monitoring and preparation of the amendments for policies improvement.
Participants expressed their satisfaction with the School with the following comments:
“I found it really interesting. Indeed, it was my goal to have brainstorming and exchange of ideas. I refreshed what I already knew and acquired new ones that will be significant in my fields, booth political sciences and administrative law. Thanks for your contribution and encouragement to express our opinions and enlighten our view regarding the EU integration process”.
“Good topics and organization. Very useful for my future engagement and work”.
The School was officially closed on April 6, 2019, with the certification award ceremony.
Center for Democracy will create the alumni data base of the POLITEIA participants and continue to cooperate with them.
This project is funded by the European Union and the Balkan Trust for Democracy (a project of the German Marshal Fund).
Center for Democracy Foundation
2019-04-06 | Danilovgrad
2019-04-03 | Danilovgrad
- Regional Youth Compact for Europe (Leaflet)
- Comments/recommendations concerning the 2018-2020 Economic Reform Programme (ERP)
- Center for Democracy Foundation (Presentation)
- Položaj žena na tržištu rada
- Profil radnika zaposlenih preko agencija za privremeno zapošljavanje
- Statistics and Decent Work
- Analiza stručnih i političkih predloga za ustavnu reformu
- Izveštaj „Regulacija lizinga radne snage u Republici Srbiji“
- Analiza efekata primene izmena i dopuna Zakona o radu
- Regulacija "lizinga radne snage" u Republici Srbiji
- Pojmovnik dostojanstvenog rada
- DPF: Može li Srbija bez nauke? (Bilten br. 7)
- DPF: Ima li podele vlasti u Srbiji? (Bilten br. 6)
- DPF: Šta su doneli izbori? (Bilten br. 5)
- DPF: Migracije i evropske integracije (Bilten br. 4)
- Ka većoj transparentnosti i jasnim kriterijumima za zapošljavanje u javnom sektoru
- Lokalne samouprave i pristupni pregovori – zbornik radova
- Priručnik o programskom budžetu lokalnih samouprava u Srbiji