Second Training for Members of the Coalition on the Project “Citizens for Inspection Reform” Organized
Second training for members of the Coalition on the project “Citizens for Inspection Reform” was organized in Vrnjačka Banja.
Fruška Gora: Training for Policies Advocacy
Objective of the training was to improve organizations’ skills in advocating for proposals of practical policies they developed in the previous project cycle.
Remarks of the CoE Committee on Violation of European Social Charter Acts Still Valid
Press release on the Report of Council of Europe’s European Committee for Social Rights
Important Role of Local Governments in Negotiation Process With EU
Center for Democracy presented results of the project “Role of Local Governments in the Process of Pre-Accession Talks Between Serbia and EU”.
Reform of Inspections for Better Economic Environment and Reduction of Undeclared Work
Third Session of the Working Group XVII of National Convent on EU following the chapters on freedom of workers’ migration, social policy and employment was held in Niš.
Extensive Implementation of Alternative Criminal Sanctions as a Necessity
Center for Democracy presented the project “Promotion of Alternative Criminal Sanctions and Measures of Restorative Justice”.
“Citizens for Inspection Reform” Training Organized for Member of the Project Coalition
First “Reform of Inspection Oversight in Serbia” workshop for civil society organizations was held in Kraljevo.
First Workshop on the Problems and Challenges in the System of Alternative Criminal Sanctions
Strengthening civil society organizations for monitoring and promotion of alternative criminal sanctions
Center for Democracy Foundation Celebrated 20 Years of Work
Dragoljub Mićunović: The essence of Center for Democracy’s programs is the development of good society.
Nataša Vučković on Promoting the Alternative Sanctions in Serbia and Good Practice Examples
Nataša Vučković participated at the round table of Belgrade Center for Human Rights on measures for imprisoned population reduction.
- Energy Poverty Analysis (Summary)
- Analysis of the Gender Mainstreaming in the Economic Reform Programme for the period 2022-2024 (summary)
- Publication: Social Impact of Public Policies
- Regional Youth Compact for Europe - Project Report
- SDGs for ALL Project Brochure
- Serbia 2030: Development priorities – the non-state sector report
- Youth Transformative Potential in the EU Integration Processes and Post-Covid-19 Developments in the Western Balkans (Comparative Study)
- Democracy and EU enlargement in the Western Balkans: Can there be one without the other?
- Policy recommendation: Eradicating Poverty as Serbia’s Number One Strategy
- Policy Recommendation: Fulfilment of International Labour Organisation Standards as a Precondition of Sustainable Development in Serbia
- Serbia 2030: Readiness for implementation of the 2030 Agenda
- LABOUR MARKET AND EMPLOYMENT - SUMMARY REPORT
- Public Sector Ban on Employment – Issues and Recommendations
- Do we have the right to cultural rights?
- The Rule of Law in the Chapter 19 - Social Policy and Employment
- Summary 2020 Report OPC
- Analysis II Summary Action Plan for Chapter 19
- Young People and Active Employment Policy Measures