Talks With Regional Director of Solidarity Center from Washington DC About Workers Rights
Representatives of the Center for Democracy Foundation talked with Regional Director of the Solidarity Center from Washington DC on actions in the area of labor rights.
Center for Democracy Presented the Proposal of Practical Policy Against Illegal Work
Center for Democracy Foundation presented the proposal of practical policy “Serbia Without Undeclared Work – Improvement of Labor Inspections’ Role in Fighting Informal Employment”.
Democratic Political Forum Debate: How to Recover the Economy of Serbia?
Democratic Political Forum Debate: “Big Investments – Illusions or Reality?”
The End of Program “Civil Society for the Future”: Results and New Plans
Center for Democracy Foundation acknowledged for successful realization of the project “More Efficient Civic Role in Monitoring and Protection of Labor Rights”
Democratic Political Forum: It Is Necessary To Treat Youth Problems Systematically
The need to engage youth more actively into democratic processes and revitalization of democracy in Serbia is highlighted as a big priority at the debate “Youth in the Society Overwhelmed by Problems”.
Citizens Unsatisfied With the Work of Inspection Services
Center for Democracy Foundation launched the campaign “Citizens for Reform of Inspections”
DPF Debate: Is It Good To Decrease Pensions?
At the debate “What Is Pension?”, within Democratic Political Forum, it is estimated that pension should be economic, not a social category.
Minutes from the meeting of the Working group 17 of the National Convention on the EU
Belgrade, October 14, 2014
Democratic Political Forum Debate: Strengthening the Trust in National Minorities Councils
Representatives in 17 National Minority Councils will be elected directly, while Polish, Croatian, Macedonian and Montenegrin communities will elect their Councils by elector assembly.
How Much Citizens Know About Their Labor Rights
Citizens do not know what is the compulsory period for their employer to report them to authorities, but are aware that they can refuse a job with no safety equipment is provided… These are just some findings of the research related to working environment.
- The Tool For The Introduction Of The ‘Leave No One Behind’ Principle Into Legislative And Strategic Acts Of The Republic Of Serbia
- Analysis: Elderly poverty in Serbia and Agenda 2030 (Summary)
- Closing Conference of the SDGs for All Platform - Recommendations
- Analysis: Child Poverty and the 2030 Agenda (Summary)
- Energy Poverty Analysis (Summary)
- Analysis of the Gender Mainstreaming in the Economic Reform Programme for the period 2022-2024 (summary)
- Publication: Social Impact of Public Policies
- Regional Youth Compact for Europe - Project Report
- SDGs for ALL Project Brochure
- Serbia 2030: Development priorities – the non-state sector report
- Youth Transformative Potential in the EU Integration Processes and Post-Covid-19 Developments in the Western Balkans (Comparative Study)
- Democracy and EU enlargement in the Western Balkans: Can there be one without the other?
- Policy recommendation: Eradicating Poverty as Serbia’s Number One Strategy
- Policy Recommendation: Fulfilment of International Labour Organisation Standards as a Precondition of Sustainable Development in Serbia
- Serbia 2030: Readiness for implementation of the 2030 Agenda
- LABOUR MARKET AND EMPLOYMENT - SUMMARY REPORT
- Public Sector Ban on Employment – Issues and Recommendations
- Do we have the right to cultural rights?