PLATFORM for Monitoring of the Implementation of the Economic Reform Programme ERP and the Employment and Social Reform Programme ESRP in the European Integration Process
Platform aimed to establish effective dialogue between the Government of the Republic of Serbia and the civil society in the Republic of Serbia about the implementation of the key reform measures for the Republic of Serbia’s economic and social development, contained in the relevant areas of the Economic Reform Programme and the Employment and Social Reform Programme.
Platform was signed between NCEU representatives (Center for Democracy Foundation, Center for European Policies, European Movement in Serbia and NALED) and Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Labour, Employment, Veteran and Social issues, and with the Social Inclusion and Poverty Reduction Unit.
- Regional Youth Compact for Europe - Project Report
- SDGs for ALL Project Brochure
- Serbia 2030: Development priorities – the non-state sector report
- Youth Transformative Potential in the EU Integration Processes and Post-Covid-19 Developments in the Western Balkans (Comparative Study)
- Democracy and EU enlargement in the Western Balkans: Can there be one without the other?
- Policy recommendation: Eradicating Poverty as Serbia’s Number One Strategy
- Policy Recommendation: Fulfilment of International Labour Organisation Standards as a Precondition of Sustainable Development in Serbia
- Serbia 2030: Readiness for implementation of the 2030 Agenda
- LABOUR MARKET AND EMPLOYMENT - SUMMARY REPORT
- Public Sector Ban on Employment – Issues and Recommendations
- Do we have the right to cultural rights?
- The Rule of Law in the Chapter 19 - Social Policy and Employment
- Summary 2020 Report OPC
- Analysis II Summary Action Plan for Chapter 19
- Young People and Active Employment Policy Measures
- The Work of the Freelancer
- Availability of Education in Serbia – Main Issues and Recommendations
- Public Health Standards and EU Chapter 28