CDF Profile and Key Achievements 2017-2019
Center for Democracy Foundation (CDF) is a Serbian based not-for profit, non-governmental and non-partisan organization. CDF mission is to encourage and mobilize citizens for building a democratic society based on solidarity and sustainable development, to advance economic, social and cultural rights and advocate for accountable and efficient institutions through research, education and public dialogue.
Center for Democracy Foundation is recognized in public for its devotion to public dialogue, strong institutions and for improvement and protection of economic and social rights, with focus on work related rights. Center is a reliable interlocutor in discussions, partner to other CSOs, independent institutions and international organizations.
Along 25 years of operation, CDF has advocated for integration of Serbia into the EU, through strengthening of human resources and institutional capacities for democracy, rule of law and human rights.
CDF is highly competent in promoting EU values and policies on local level and further improved its capacities in the field of public administration reform, particularly in the areas which are mostly important for citizens (good governance and EU standards implementation in local government, inspections reform, and employment practice in public sector).
- EU Support to Serbia and COVID-19
- The COVID-19 Pandemic and Serbian Labour Rights
- Information for the Public Benefit in the Era of ‘Fake News Pandemic’
- “Civil Society in the Western Balkans: Involvement in the EU Accession Negotiation and EU Integration Processes from Initiatives to a Structured Dialogue”
- CDF Profile and Key Achievements 2017-2019
- Regional Youth Compact for Europe (Leaflet)
- Comments/recommendations concerning the 2018-2020 Economic Reform Programme (ERP)
- Center for Democracy Foundation (Presentation)
- Položaj žena na tržištu rada
- Profil radnika zaposlenih preko agencija za privremeno zapošljavanje
- Statistics and Decent Work
- Analiza stručnih i političkih predloga za ustavnu reformu
- Izveštaj „Regulacija lizinga radne snage u Republici Srbiji“
- Analiza efekata primene izmena i dopuna Zakona o radu
- Regulacija "lizinga radne snage" u Republici Srbiji
- Pojmovnik dostojanstvenog rada
- DPF: Može li Srbija bez nauke? (Bilten br. 7)
- DPF: Ima li podele vlasti u Srbiji? (Bilten br. 6)