CDF Profile and Key Achievements 2017-2019
Center for Democracy Foundation (CDF) is a Serbian based not-for profit, non-governmental and non-partisan organization. CDF mission is to encourage and mobilize citizens for building a democratic society based on solidarity and sustainable development, to advance economic, social and cultural rights and advocate for accountable and efficient institutions through research, education and public dialogue.
Center for Democracy Foundation is recognized in public for its devotion to public dialogue, strong institutions and for improvement and protection of economic and social rights, with focus on work related rights. Center is a reliable interlocutor in discussions, partner to other CSOs, independent institutions and international organizations.
Along 25 years of operation, CDF has advocated for integration of Serbia into the EU, through strengthening of human resources and institutional capacities for democracy, rule of law and human rights.
CDF is highly competent in promoting EU values and policies on local level and further improved its capacities in the field of public administration reform, particularly in the areas which are mostly important for citizens (good governance and EU standards implementation in local government, inspections reform, and employment practice in public sector).
- Publication: Social Impact of Public Policies
- Regional Youth Compact for Europe - Project Report
- SDGs for ALL Project Brochure
- Serbia 2030: Development priorities – the non-state sector report
- Youth Transformative Potential in the EU Integration Processes and Post-Covid-19 Developments in the Western Balkans (Comparative Study)
- Democracy and EU enlargement in the Western Balkans: Can there be one without the other?
- Policy recommendation: Eradicating Poverty as Serbia’s Number One Strategy
- Policy Recommendation: Fulfilment of International Labour Organisation Standards as a Precondition of Sustainable Development in Serbia
- Serbia 2030: Readiness for implementation of the 2030 Agenda
- LABOUR MARKET AND EMPLOYMENT - SUMMARY REPORT
- Public Sector Ban on Employment – Issues and Recommendations
- Do we have the right to cultural rights?
- The Rule of Law in the Chapter 19 - Social Policy and Employment
- Summary 2020 Report OPC
- Analysis II Summary Action Plan for Chapter 19
- Young People and Active Employment Policy Measures
- The Work of the Freelancer
- Availability of Education in Serbia – Main Issues and Recommendations