Reforms Beneficial to All: Debate: Youth Policy in Požega
On 30 September 2021, the Center for Democracy Foundation organised the following debate: Youth Policy in Požega.
Participating in the discussion were representatives of local self-government, activists, local CSOs, the media, representatives of the CDF, and Civil Action Forum - FORCA Požega presented the Analysis of Local Youth Policies in the Municipality of Požega.
The debate was organised within the framework of the Reforms Beneficial to All project: Public Participation Toward Better Public Policies and Sustainable Socio-economic Development, implemented by the Center for Democracy Foundation, with the support of the Open Society Foundation Serbia.
One of the objectives of the project was to improve CSO capacities in local communities in terms of implementing and monitoring the effects of public policies of importance to the local community.
Within this project, the Center for Democracy Foundation prepared the following guide: Guidelines for measuring Social Impact of Public Policies - Download in PDF (in Serbian).
Center for Democracy Foundation
Nataša Vučković - Europe Day 2023
- Poverty Projections for Older Persons
- The Impact of the Global Crisis on Vulnerable Groups
- Improving the Lives of Marginalised Groups
- The Tool For The Introduction Of The ‘Leave No One Behind’ Principle Into Legislative And Strategic Acts Of The Republic Of Serbia
- Easy Handbook to Support Professionals in working with Marginalised Groups
- User manual: How to Find a Job?
- Analysis: Elderly poverty in Serbia and Agenda 2030 (Summary)
- Closing Conference of the SDGs for All Platform - Recommendations
- Analysis: Child Poverty and the 2030 Agenda (Summary)
- Energy Poverty Analysis (Summary)
- Analysis of the Gender Mainstreaming in the Economic Reform Programme for the period 2022-2024 (summary)
- Publication: Social Impact of Public Policies
- Regional Youth Compact for Europe - Project Report
- SDGs for ALL Project Brochure
- Serbia 2030: Development priorities – the non-state sector report
- Youth Transformative Potential in the EU Integration Processes and Post-Covid-19 Developments in the Western Balkans (Comparative Study)
- Democracy and EU enlargement in the Western Balkans: Can there be one without the other?
- Policy recommendation: Eradicating Poverty as Serbia’s Number One Strategy