The most successful projects from 2014 to 2019.
PLATFORM for Monitoring of the Implementation of the Economic Reform Programme ERP and the Employment and Social Reform Programme ESRP in the European Integration Process
Women and Labour Market – Decent Work Standards in Practice
"Towards Increased Transparency and Clear Criteria for Employment in Public Sector – Stop Political Employment"
The goal of this project is to contribute to fight against corruption through advocating for the rule of law and transparency in the area of employment in public sector and public companies.
Local Governments’ Contribution to Pre-Accession Negotiations for Serbian Admission to the EU
In 2015, Center for Democracy Foundation continues the realization of the project “Local Governments’ Contribution to Pre-Accession Negotiations for Serbian Admission to the EU” with the support of Olof Palme International Center.
2015: Reducing Undeclared Work Through Networking of Institutions and More Transparent Work of Labor Inspection
Center for Democracy Foundation, within the Solidar Suisse – Office in Serbia’s three-year program “Decent Work”, realizes the project “Reducing Undeclared Work Through Networking of Institutions and More Transparent Work of Labor Inspection”.
2014: "Citizens for inspections reform"
In January 2014, the Centre for Democracy Foundation launched the project "Citizens for Inspections Reform – Towards an Efficient Inspections System in Serbia".
Democratic Political Forum
The Democratic Political Forum is a project implemented by the Centre for Democracy Foundation in cooperation with Fridrih Ebert Stiftung. The goal of the project is to contribute to improving the image of politics within Serbian society...
2014: "Promoting Alternative sanctions and restorative justice measures"
In June, 2014 The Centre for Democracy Foundation, in partnership with the Victimology Society of Serbia, began implementation of a project entitled "Promoting Alternative sanctions and restorative justice measures".
"More effective role of the public and civil society in monitoring and protecting workers’ rights"
The Centre for Democracy Foundation began in June of 2013 with the project entitled "More effective role of the public and civil society in monitoring and protecting workers’ rights"...
- Regional Youth Compact for Europe - Project Report
- SDGs for ALL Project Brochure
- Serbia 2030: Development priorities – the non-state sector report
- Youth Transformative Potential in the EU Integration Processes and Post-Covid-19 Developments in the Western Balkans (Comparative Study)
- Democracy and EU enlargement in the Western Balkans: Can there be one without the other?
- Policy recommendation: Eradicating Poverty as Serbia’s Number One Strategy
- Policy Recommendation: Fulfilment of International Labour Organisation Standards as a Precondition of Sustainable Development in Serbia
- Serbia 2030: Readiness for implementation of the 2030 Agenda
- LABOUR MARKET AND EMPLOYMENT - SUMMARY REPORT
- Public Sector Ban on Employment – Issues and Recommendations
- Do we have the right to cultural rights?
- The Rule of Law in the Chapter 19 - Social Policy and Employment
- Summary 2020 Report OPC
- Analysis II Summary Action Plan for Chapter 19
- Young People and Active Employment Policy Measures
- The Work of the Freelancer
- Availability of Education in Serbia – Main Issues and Recommendations
- Public Health Standards and EU Chapter 28