New Quality in Education for Gender Equality (LAWGEM)
Strategic Partnership for the Development of Master`s Study Programme LAW AND GENDER - LAWGEM project
The Center for Democracy Foundation is an associate media partner of the Faculty of Law, University of Belgrade on the project: New Quality in Education for Gender Equality - Strategic Partnership for the Development of Master`s Study Programme LAW AND GENDER, or the LAWGEM project.
The Faculty of Law, University of Belgrade is coordinating this European project (LAWGEM) in collaboration with partners of the consortium from the University of Cadiz Spain, the University of Lums Italy, the University of Orebro Sweden and the University of Saarland / Europe Institute Germany.
The most important planned result of the LAWGEM project is the formation of a curriculum that will consist of 17 individual curricula, all aiming to establish/accredit and implement future master studies in LAW AND GENDER.
For more information about the project click here: http://lawgem.ius.bg.ac.rs
30 June – July 1, 2022
2023-12-07 | Belgrade
2023-11-15 | Belgrade
- Serbia 2030 - Many challenges, little time: Is Serbia set on its development path?
- NCEU Recommendations 2023
- SDGs for All Platform newsletter (September 2023)
- POLITEIA Regional School for Youth Participation 2023 (leaflet)
- SDGs for All Platform newsletter (June 2023)
- Regional Youth Dialogue for Europe (leaflet)
- Poverty Projections for Older Persons
- The Impact of the Global Crisis on Vulnerable Groups
- Improving the Lives of Marginalised Groups
- The Tool For The Introduction Of The ‘Leave No One Behind’ Principle Into Legislative And Strategic Acts Of The Republic Of Serbia
- Easy Handbook to Support Professionals in working with Marginalised Groups
- User manual: How to Find a Job?
- Analysis: Elderly poverty in Serbia and Agenda 2030 (Summary)
- Closing Conference of the SDGs for All Platform - Recommendations
- Analysis: Child Poverty and the 2030 Agenda (Summary)
- Energy Poverty Analysis (Summary)
- Analysis of the Gender Mainstreaming in the Economic Reform Programme for the period 2022-2024 (summary)
- Publication: Social Impact of Public Policies