Connecting the dots
At the beginning of 2020, the Center for Democracy Foundation launched Connecting the Dots project. The focus of this project is on monitoring reforms in the area of social and economic rights ,and to inform citizens, holders of social rights, about the importance of the European integration process.During the first months of this project, a team of experts was formed - the Socio-economic rights defenders Club, which will provide the public with information on the state of social and economic rights in Serbia, as well as about reforms in these areas, through analysis, research and public campaigns. The first analysis was prepared by Vesna Marjanović, and it is on media and information in times of the new phenomenon, pandemic of fake news or "infodemia": "Information in the public interest during the pandemic of fake news".
The research on the position of workers in public sector is also underway. Having in mind the new circumstances of the COVID-19 pandemic, researchers will place their focus on collecting data on the exercising the rights in the field of work and safety and health at work. The team of experts will try to monitor all current developments and analyze the possible consequences of the epidemic on social and economic development.
Analysis: Information for the Public Benefit in the Era of ‘Fake News Pandemic’
Author: Vesna Marjanović
Analysis: EU Support to Serbia and COVID-19
Author: Ivan Vejvoda
Blog: The Saleswomen of Our Neighbourhoods
Author: Sarita Bradaš
Blog: Parliament and the Pandemic - What is there to be done?
Author: Nataša Vučković
The project is implemented with the financial assistance of the Balkan Trust for Democracy of the German Marshal Fund of the United States-BTD and the Royal Norwegian Embassy in Belgrade.
- EU Support to Serbia and COVID-19
- The COVID-19 Pandemic and Serbian Labour Rights
- Information for the Public Benefit in the Era of ‘Fake News Pandemic’
- “Civil Society in the Western Balkans: Involvement in the EU Accession Negotiation and EU Integration Processes from Initiatives to a Structured Dialogue”
- CDF Profile and Key Achievements 2017-2019
- Regional Youth Compact for Europe (Leaflet)
- Comments/recommendations concerning the 2018-2020 Economic Reform Programme (ERP)
- Center for Democracy Foundation (Presentation)
- Položaj žena na tržištu rada
- Profil radnika zaposlenih preko agencija za privremeno zapošljavanje
- Statistics and Decent Work
- Analiza stručnih i političkih predloga za ustavnu reformu
- Izveštaj „Regulacija lizinga radne snage u Republici Srbiji“
- Analiza efekata primene izmena i dopuna Zakona o radu
- Regulacija "lizinga radne snage" u Republici Srbiji
- Pojmovnik dostojanstvenog rada
- DPF: Može li Srbija bez nauke? (Bilten br. 7)
- DPF: Ima li podele vlasti u Srbiji? (Bilten br. 6)